ALTERNA® Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

by Alterna

#18 in Hair Mists

This lightweight, instantly absorbing mist can be used as a treatment or a style primer to eliminate frizz, shield hair from heat styling tools, enhance shine and protect color while boosting your hair's health. Best for use on normal hair's types.

Usage:

Spray liberally throughout damp hair and style as usual. May also be used on dry hair to reduce frizz and enhance shine.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone,  Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. (20-12-04801)

ALTERNA® Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist Just wondering, does this product work well for dry skin? Is it expensive? And if so, is it worth the price?
How does this compare to the ALTERNA® HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging Smoothing Anti-Frizz Dry Oil Mist? I can’t seem to get it back in stock at Sephora, but I’m dying without my dry oil!
Where can this be bought? How’s the scent?
Start your review of ALTERNA® Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I feel like it's too rich for me to use every day, and it makes my hair look "oily-shiny", but before my haircuts, when i get a couple dry ends it really makes a noticeable difference.” in 3 reviews
“My hair is naturally curly and it tends to rebel when I blow dry it by taking on a course texture and looking and feeling like straw.” in 2 reviews
“The spray nozzle mist provides a wide spread soft mist and I have medium - long hair and it takes just about 2 to 3 sprays.” in 1 review
“I have been using it almost every single day since I tried it for the first time back in June. ” in 1 review
“Such a great product that doesn't weigh down the hair, doesn't overly smell, and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.” in 1 review
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Use as a heat protectant and to smooth frizz! I’ve used in the passed and totally forgot about it until I used the mircomist. I simply spray in hand and run through hair. I have natural 4b hair and use when heat styling.
Penndel, PA
OMG How has no one reviewed this?!?! I love this stuff!
I took it to Thailand with me because my hair is dyed and damaged and dry and gets frizzy because of split ends and I kept using it because I liked it so much! It's a fine mist and I spray it on damp, towel-dried hair before blow-drying and my hair is smooth and shiny and it also helps protect against UV rays and enhances color protection.  They have a regular oil with a dropper but I like the spray soooo much more.

try this if you have dry, frizzy or really ANY type of hair because it's so light-weight you won't feel oily or greasy or too shiny like I tend to find when I use too much of a oil with a dropper.
OMG How has no one reviewed this?!?! I love this stuff!

Dalton, GA
I love this product! I bought it at walmart last year and every time I run out; I go buy it up again! It's amazing! My hair used to be in such deplorable condition: very dry, damaged by heat and color. This product made my hair feel so much softer and gave it a natural silky look!
Pasco, WA
What I do is after I take a shower to reduce frizz throughout the day I spray this product whole my hair being wet and let it air dry. It gives your hair shine and you can also use it after you blow dried your hair it also works. It does not feel heavy on your hair. Your hair will feel nice and soft shiny and no frizz perfect!!
pembroke pines
One of the best, cleanest and healthiest products on the market for frizzy hair. I am have tried hundreds of products for my 3b curly frizzy hair that gets constantly straightened and abused 😕 but this is a no fail for fabulous shiny hair without weighing down.
Jackson
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing. I wish I could afford to buy this all the time. My hair is really long, thick, and unruly but this truly tamed it and made my hair feel SO SOFT. Highly recommend. Honestly worth the price but just can’t afford to keep buying it all the time.
Dexter, MI
I love this product for dry split ends. It really helps make my hair softer in-between trims. It smells nice, not overwhelming. I use this on the bottom half of my hair when damp. I would recommend this and other Alterna products.
Fort Madison, IA
I absolutely love this Mist. It smells amazing. It doesn’t weigh your hair down it provides a brilliant shine. I’ve repurchased this several times I’m a huge fan. I would highly recommend you pick one up.
Brooklyn, NY
ALTERNA® Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist uploaded by Jacqueline E.
I love this oil for my hair. I lucked out and got a free sample of a travel sized one 3 years ago and have been using it ever since. It helps me with the frizz and dead ends that are always around before an overdue haircut. Like most of the others mentioned, it easy to over do it, then your hair will be greasy and weighed down. I usually apply a few spritz while it is still slightly damp from the shower. And remember the name of it, because I don't know about anyone else but after some use the name comes off the bottle. This has happened every time and I've had to hunt it down again.
Brooklyn park, MN
I've been using this, 2-5 sprays every time I wash my hair, for almost a year and a half now. It adds shine and sleekness to my hair without weighing it down. Yes, it is possible to overdo this product rather easily, but for instance if you are doing your hair for a night in the summer where you struggle with humidity/frizz, putting too much spray = super sleek, shiny beautiful hair for the night that will be a greasy mess in the morning. BUT it's all about finding the balance, and once you find it, it's a miracle. No matter how hard I try to stay away from heat products, I can't, and this is something that at least allows my hair to look healthy even though I'm being evil to it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
ilena R. • 9 days ago
Sorry idk. Its designed for haircare to tame frizz ive never used on my skin
Vancouver, BC