BY ALTERNA

Paraben-free BAMBOO SMOOTH KENDI INTENSE MOISTURE MASQUE combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with smoothing Organic Kendi Oil in a deeply penetrating moisture treatment that nurtures frazzled hair visibly transforming it into strong, sleek, frizz-free strands. With Color Hold® technology for color retention Because great hair should be sustainable. Deeply penetrating intensive moisture treatment nurtures frazzled strands infusing them with hydration and vital nutrients. Transforms rough, unruly hair into smooth, sleek strands while eliminating frizz & split ends. Fortifies follicles for stronger, healthier hair. see more...

• How well does it work with curly hair? I know moisture is amazing...1 Answers
ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Kendi Intense Moisture Masque
  • "It is a bit on the pricier side, but you only need a little bit- it goes a long way and totally replenishes your hair!" in 1 review
  • "I use heat on my hair every day, so it can get a little dry, especially on the ends." in 1 review
  • "Great formula and super light weight too." in 1 review
Ashanti D.
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this with the alterna shampoo and conditioner. I got great results back even a little shine!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Neenah, WI
I use this once a week and usually leave it in overnight for a little extra softness! Before finding Alterna I used redken and it didn't do much for me unlike this mask! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how soft and healthy it makes my hair!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe I'm actually giving an alterna product one star. This mask just did not work for my hair. It was so greasy and gummy the day after and I've tried it with different shampoos and still it just doesn't work for me
cindi Y.
cindi Y.
My hair is colored and tends to get dry especially in the summer Texas heat. This treatment added shine and got my ends soft again. I used it with the Anti Frizz shampoo and conditioner. Amazing results.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a few other brands, but this has to be the best I've come across. It is a bit on the pricier side, but you only need a little bit- it goes a long way and totally replenishes your hair!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I use heat on my hair every day, so it can get a little dry, especially on the ends. This product completely fixed that for me! Love it, I will def be repurchasing this!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair super soft and frizz free. Great formula and super light weight too. Happy I tried it although a bit expensive
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Ottawa, ON
Amazing moisture therapy. gave my hair a whole new balance and helped so much with split ends, dry ends, and oily scalp. 2-3 times a week :)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL
How well does it work with curly hair? I know moisture is amazing for curls-- but I've tried a few moisturizing hair masques and they leave me flat at the roots and with drizzled out ends.