BY ALTERNA #10 in Hair Mists

This lightweight, instantly absorbing mist can be used as a treatment or a style primer to eliminate frizz, shield hair from heat styling tools, enhance shine and protect color while boosting your hair's health. Best for use on normal hair's types.

Usage:

Spray liberally throughout damp hair and style as usual. May also be used on dry hair to reduce frizz and enhance shine.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone,  Phenyl Trimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Superoxide Dismutase, Tocopherol, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. (20-12-04801)

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist
  • "I feel like it's too rich for me to use every day, and it makes my hair look "oily-shiny", but before my haircuts, when i get a couple dry ends it really makes a noticeable difference." in 3 reviews
  • "My hair is naturally curly and it tends to rebel when I blow dry it by taking on a course texture and looking and feeling like straw." in 2 reviews
  • "Leaves my hair soft, silky smooth and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have been using it almost every single day since I tried it for the first time back in June. " in 1 review
  • "The spray nozzle mist provides a wide spread soft mist and I have medium - long hair and it takes just about 2 to 3 sprays." in 1 review
Alex M.
OMG How has no one reviewed this?!?! I love this stuff!
I took it to Thailand with me because my hair is dyed and damaged and dry and gets frizzy because of split ends and I kept using it because I liked it so much! It's a fine mist and I spray it on damp, towel-dried hair before blow-drying and my hair is smooth and shiny and it also helps protect against UV rays and enhances color protection.  They have a regular oil with a dropper but I like the spray soooo much more.

try this if you have dry, frizzy or really ANY type of hair because it's so light-weight you won't feel oily or greasy or too shiny like I tend to find when I use too much of a oil with a dropper.
Sarah M.
Let me start by saying that I have fine, oily hair. This stuff is perfect!! I can use it on damp hair and then air dry or I can use on damp hair and then blow dry. It also works to refresh a days old blow out and to tame frizz and flyaways. The fragrance is perfect and not overpowering. This is the best hair oil that I’ve found for my hair type that doesn’t weigh it down or cause oil buildup. Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist
Zelma B.
Orange, CA
Best smelling dry oil ever! I use this product after I wash my hair and towel dry it. It helps with detangling as well as replenishing moisture. The shine last all day. This product is very light and can also be used on dry hair. Does not weigh down your hair which is super important with oils.
Berry M.
I got this as a Sephora point perk a hundred years ago, but I loved loved loved this product. It’s a dry oil and worked wonders in my fine, bleached to death hair. It made my hair so silky and killed the frizz! This is way better than argon oil.
Nikki S.
Washington
This is the most perfect hair product I've ever found. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it so it's hard to find products that tame and smooth my hair without weighing it down. This stuff is all of that and more. Makes my hair so shiny and front page magazine smooth, and it's a totally reasonable price. I use it everyday at the very end of my hair routine and will continue to repurchase probably forever !!
Sam B.
Dalton, GA
I love this product! I bought it at walmart last year and every time I run out; I go buy it up again! It's amazing! My hair used to be in such deplorable condition: very dry, damaged by heat and color. This product made my hair feel so much softer and gave it a natural silky look!
Yana K.
W Hollywood, CA
This oil is just fine. Alterna is definitely my favorite hair care brand and you can find a lot of reviews in my profile but this one is not as good as others. This oil is really lightweight and it won’t make your hair greasy or smth but It doesn’t help me much with fizz as well as I can’t feel any moisturizing effect that I have from other hair oils. Definitely won’t work on dry damaged hair but may work on fine
Jonathan W.
Kapolei
I love this product because in Hawaii its so humid everyones hair frizzes! The price is pretty reasonable! They use Bamboo in their product which makes it more natural. I love this product!
katie v.
Grand Rapids
This adds a great hydration and shine without making the hair oily. I love applying to my ends and working it in, I think it works nicely to hydrate the dry ends. It smells amazing too!
evelyn p.
pembroke pines
One of the best, cleanest and healthiest products on the market for frizzy hair. I am have tried hundreds of products for my 3b curly frizzy hair that gets constantly straightened and abused 😕 but this is a no fail for fabulous shiny hair without weighing down.
Mary C.
I have been looking for something to reduce the amount of frizz in my thick, naturally wavy/curly hair. Is an oil like this too much for thicker hair? I want shiny hair that's not necessarily too greasy.
Kelly C.
Is this product heavy for fine hair?
Hiba F.
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Does this weigh your hair down?
Adonica S.
Larksville, PA
How does this compare to other frizz control products? Does it make your hair oily?
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Does this make your hair shinier than argan oil?