ALTERNA BAMBOO Smooth Frizz Correcting Styling Lotion uploaded by Alexis H.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Smooth Frizz- Correcting Styling Lotion combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and smoothing Organic Kendi Oil to create sleek, shiny hair while fighting frizz & flyaways all day.   With Color Hold® technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Makes hair sleek & shiny while fighting frizz all day. Vital nutrients boost hair’s health. Prolongs the life of your blowout leaving hair less prone to damage. Smoothes hair while providing humidity resistance. Protects color. see more...

Bonnie P.
My store used to sell this product so I have it a try . It Works good to get rid of frizz. It's not a heavy cream product at all. Even though it's a cream it is every lightweight and it doesn't make your hair look or feel greasy either.
Lara F.
Silver Spring, MD
My hair tends to be very dry and coarse. This styling lotion really keeps my hair from being frizzy and out of control.
Joanna Z.
Southampton, WY
Does it get rid of the frizz . Every time I wash my hair and after its dry and I brush it my hair is always frizzy. I want to stop it. I don't like it.