BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Smoothing Anti-Humidity Hairspray is a weightless, ultra-dry hair spray with flexible hold that combines strengthening, pure Organic Bamboo with smoothing, Organic Kendi Oil to act as a barrier to humid conditions, locking out frizz while locking in style. With Color Hold® Technology for color retention.  Because great hair should be sustainable. Ultra-dry, humidity resistant hair spray. Flexible hold, never sticky or stiff. Acts as a barrier to humid conditions, locking out frizz while locking in style. Extends the life of your smooth blowout with built-in humidity resistance. Protec. see more...

Summer M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! Living in Florida its an absolute must. I really just love and support Alterna in general but this is an amazing product its extremely effective and i appreciate the hold without the stickiness.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
When shopping for hairspray, what I'm looking for is something with maximum hold however doesn't leave my hair feeling as stiff as a brick. This product gives my hair life. Not only is this sent refreshing however it does it's job, keeping my hair in place, Not making it appear dull and lifeless but offering me an amazing hold, freshness, and not a sign of stiffness in sight. My hair retains its body and volume, without being weighed down and I don't feel the need to shampoo immediately in order to remove the hidden residue that I don't find appealing.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I was never fond of hair products because they made my hair oily quickly, or just didn't work well and irritated my scalp. I seen the ALTERNA Bamboo Smooth anti-Humidity spray and decided to give it a try, so purchased it. I have very frizzy hair that could not really be contained with other hair sprays, but this one works really well without making my hair feel stiff and full of product, plus it smells really good too.
Influenster M.
This stuff smells great and is true to its claim. The hold is great, and the product is light. The packaging is really sleek and smooth. Alterna is a cruelty free company as well.
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
I love the way this smells and how wonderful it does at keeping my hair frizz free. I wish it had a little more hold to it but oh well
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
Alterna is my go to brand for hair care! Not my favorite hairspray off all time but it does what is says and smells decent :)
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I love this hair spray it doesn't leave ur hair too crunchy either, and it smells really great
Felix L.
Varennes
I personally love it. It holds my hair styling really well. I find that it smells good but still chemically. I have think hair but a lot. I use hairspray on a daily basis. I’m almost done with mine and I want more
Kari M.
My favorite spray isn't made anymore . I barely use it except my bangs and a little in my hair and don't want to be able to feel it. No stiff or sticky. Is this good ?
Tamara F.
I heard this hair spray was the most natural of all hairsprays which make it better for hair. My hair is thick and curly. Will this dry out my hair?
Alma M.
Antioch, CA
does it leave hair soft? because other dry shampoos make my hair feel dry and full of product