BY ALTERNA

Cultivate strong, sleek, frizz-free hair Sulfate and sodium chloride free cleanser improves the overall look and feel of your hair leaving it immediately smoother and healthier. Includes a free mini Kendi Dry Oil Mist. This lightweight, instantly absorbing mist can be used as a treatment or a style primer to eliminate frizz, shield hair from heat styling tools, enhance shine and protect color while boosting your hair s health. Best for use on fine to medium hair types. Key Ingredients & Technologies: Pure Organic Bamboo Extract from our planet s most resilient botanical res. see more...

Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this whole line and it takes a lot to get my hair really soft and shiny. This shampoo and Brand has worked wonders on my hair and i will always Highly Recommend this brand and this particular product. If you have dry course hair this is perfect for your hair.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Great for my really frizzy hair. It's not perfect, nothing I've found is, but it really did make a noticeable difference when I was visiting Florida, the big hair Mecca for me. It stayed pretty smooth and I think this product helped with that.
Annie T.
Annie T.
Nashville, TN
This stuff is great. I can never get it all out of the bottle though. I try to find it at a cheaper price on amazon
Brynne K.
Brynne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo for color treated hair that tends to get frizzy.  It is gentle and does not strip the hair clean.  Unlike many frizz fighting shampoos it doesn't weigh your hair down.  This is a good shampoo for people with fine hair.  Smells lovely.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This anti frizz is my hairs saviour since I have to deal with frizziness every single day. Very easy and non greasy alternative. My hair loves it.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Omaha, NE
I love the whole Alterna bamboo line. The scent is nice and not overpowering. I have curly hair that has a tendency to frizz. It did help smooth my curls out and gave my hair a lot of shine. The Kendi dry oil mist smells amazing also. It is for anyone with fine hair that wants softness and shine.
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps calm frizzy curly hair and smells great! Also is good for color treated hair.
Sophie A.
Sophie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's fine product but I just don't feel any different from it. My hair loved the regular dry oil however!
Cat F.
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was ok - Just ok . I try so many that i am waiting for one to blow me away - this works for a few hours and then - frizz comes back .... depending on your hair type. I have fine hair but i have a ton of it
Erica S.
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
This has a thick texture to it so a little goes a long way. I shampoo twice and the second run it lathers up to a great xonsistancy.
I use with the conditioner and I get less fly aways and puffiness when I air dry.