BY ALTERNA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Cultivate Stronger, Smoother, Healthier Hair. BAMBOO Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo with Organic Bamboo & Kendi Oil for strong, sleek, frizz-free hair Eco-Certified Ingredients,Grown Responsibly and Traded Ethically Free of: Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Sodium Chloride, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, & PABA BAMBOO Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with smoothing Organic Kendi Oil for strong, silky hair. This nourishing shampoo eliminates frizz before it starts. Freshly cleansed hair is left healthy & silky smooth with a frizz-free texture.  Infused with Color Hold® technology for maximum color retention. Because Great Hair Should Be Sustainable Anti-Frizz Shampoo see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
I adore Bamboo products. They are filled with amazing ingredients and do not leave build up like other hair products do. The value for price is great and you can often find deals on Bamboo at large salons.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I originally purchased this shampoo based on a you tuber recommendation. I wanted it for my daughters because they are mixed ethnicity and have curly hair that is easily dried out and frizzy. Of course momma has to try it too! It has done miracles for my daughters' hair! Truly we have tried so many products recommended by stylists and nothing ever worked. This does!! Their hair is soft and it doesn't frizz and it is shiny. I use this for myself now as well and it has made my hair so soft our son started using it to get his hair softer. The smell is wonderful and it stays in your hair so it's nice because my husband loves the scent of my hair after I have used this. I pair it with the alterna caviar conditioner and the 3 minute shine and I just can't say enough good things about this stuff. I am a die hard fan and will never switch to anything else after using this.
Holden W.
This stuff is pretty expensive but not does it work well and smell great. It cleans and lathers really well and is safe for colored hair. A little bit goes a long ways with it. I would recommend it to other people.
Cat L.
I usually use the alterna caviar repair shampoo and conditioner but last time the store was out so I bought bamboo instead. It's not nearly as nourishing but it does leave my hair feeling squeaky clean. For the price, I would rather spring for the repair shampoo though!
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
I love everything from Alterna - this shampoo rocks! I have a dry scalp in the winter and very curly hair so it’s great for that year round. One of the best shampoos out there!!
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
I wasn't really crazy about the way my hair felt after shampooing with Altera Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz shampoo. My hair felt heavy and almost a waxy feel. It just wasnt the right shampoo for my chemically treated fine extra long hair.
Samantha F.
My hair is naturally curly but I straighten it for daily wear. I live in the midwest so in the summer humidity is high. I use this once a week and it truly helps cut the frizz from my hair once stilled. I follow it up with the conditioner and hair-spray(which is amazing). Works like a charm!
Princess S.
Nice shampoo. Non drying, pleasant scent. For the price it Doesn't lather as well as Bumble and Bumble Hairdressers Oil shampoo.
Jill J.
I like the smell of this shampoo. Didn't care for the results. I didn't notice a difference in the frizziness of my hair.
Amanda H.
Muskego, WI
This is a wonderful affordable light shampoo brand that leaves your hair weightless and shiny and volumous

back