BY ALTERNA

Cultivate Stronger, Smoother, Healthier Hair. BAMBOO Smooth Anti-Frizz Conditioner   with Organic Bamboo & Kendi Oil for strong, sleek, frizz-free hair. Eco-Certified Ingredients, Grown Responsibly and Traded Ethically Free of: Sulfates, Parabens, Gluten, Sodium Chloride, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, & PABA. BAMBOO Smooth Anti-Frizz Conditioner combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with smoothing Organic Kendi Oil to banish frizz & tame split ends. This deeply penetrating conditioner visibly transforms unruly hair leaving it strong, sleek, frizz-free & manageable.  Infused with Color Hold® technology for ma. see more...

Grace I.
Buckeye , AZ
I love this product!
Alterna is a wonderful company and I especially love their bamboo line.
The scent is great.
If you read reviews when considering purchasing their products and you hear people complaining that they were disappointed, it's because people are using to all the add gunk that you really don't want to be using on your hair/body.

The products will not sud/lather like you are used to...but they clean and hydrate wonderfully and your hair will get used to the product! My hair has never been so smooth and shiny as it is now, and although it costs a lot more than drugstore shampoo, I find it worth every penny!
Brittany C.
Brownsboro, AL
I use this product and it works great because of how thick and crazy my hair gets. The only downfall it can leave your hair feeling super oily as the day goes on. It does prevent antifrizz but unless you have course thick hair I would use the shine conditioner.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I really did not care for this conditioner. After one use my hair felt dry, my hair tangled, and the next morning my hair looked frizzy. And I know it was the shampoo+conditioner combo since it was the first time I used them both. The conditioner smells amazing, it just does nothing that I expect from a conditioner, especially a high end conditioner.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I may dabble around with other shampoos/conditioners but I ALWAYS come back to this duo from alterna. This line is great for any girl with wavy/curly hair. it is moisturizing/conditioning and makes your hair so soft and prevents the frizz. I am so glad my hairdresser introed me to this line 5 years ago!
Mona X.
Columbia, MO
Overall this is a great conditioner. It smells great and it did reduce the frizz. It comes in this neat little bottle with a twist top.
cindi Y.
Change my dry lifeless hair and gave it shine back. I used it with the Kendi oil.
Melissa C.
The problem with beauty products is that some work wonders on others, but not for you, and you need to try them to see if they work or not. This is one of those products that didn't cut it for me. It left my hair dry and feeling coarse to the touch. It did nothing for the frizz, and it made my hair more wavy instead of curly (I used a curl activating product to avoid this). Also, I read this was silicone free, but when I read the ingredients list I found two cones there - oh oh. Waste of money for me, but I hope it worked for others.