BY ALTERNA

Pure organic bamboo extract from our planet's most resilient botanical resource immediately boosts hair's intrinsic strength and lays the foundation for healthier hair. Rare organic kendi oil, a robust source of multiple essential fatty acids (omegas 3, 6 and 9) repairs and maintains hair's natural lipid layer, while anti-oxidant powerhouse tocopherol fights free radicals to protect hair from future damage. Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
Bargain value for so much product. This shampoo worked wonders on my hair when I needed it most. My hair is incredibly voluminous and often out of control, and this tamed my hair right up without being too harsh. The scent is nice and trails you for a few hours. The product is creamy and smooth without being messy and sticky. Super great shampoo for a bargain.
Bruna
Great product, it really does what it says and even better! I couldn't imagine a better quality! The service was excellent too, the package was in perfect conditions and the price it's awesome. I highly recommend ❤
Chelsea J.
Huntington, WV
My hair is extremely frizzy and unmanageable unless I take the time in the morning to flat iron it. I thought this product would be excellent and would help me to not hate my hair, however it didn't do anything. After using it for a week and seeing no change, I decided to give up. Not worth the money or time!
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
This smooth line keeps my hair frizz free and soft , my fav line is the caviar bug this would be my second . You can't go wrong with the brand , the kendi dry mist is another must have from this line
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo has great ingredients that not only cleans your hair, but reduces frizz and a brittle texture. The shampoo repairs and smells great! Have 3 back ups!!!
Melissa M.
My hair gets extremely frizzy after the shower and especially after I blow dry my hair and this helps tame it
Cortney W.
Like no lie.. I use this on my wigs and let me tell you .. Its the only thing I use to wash them now
simran a.
This shampoo does an okay job in taming frizzy hair. The shampoo also has a nice smell. However, Overall I haven't really noticed any sort of major difference in hair texture. I have used it after shower and it has helped somewhat but would probably not repurchase.
Gissell C.
Medellín, CO
La verdad es que me encantaría poblarlo. Tiene muy buen aspecto y creó que puedo obtener excelentes resultados si lo uso. Además tengo muchos problemas de frizz y productos como este me vendrían muy bien