Rebecca H.
I am a heat addict and it shows. My naturally extremely curly, thick hair has suffered some truly horrible heat damage and has been the source of much frustration. I did a terrible job protecting my hair before reaching for the dryer/flat iron/curling iron, and at my last haircut my stylist nearly wept. Since I cannot quit my heat addiction now, as my natural hair is a hot (puns!) mess, I needed to find something that would make my strands invincible. Most heat protectants left my hair weighed down, greasy, or stiff. I was starting to get really bummed out and thought I would never find happiness. Introduce this product. My hair has been saved!! It's a hair miracle! I recommend using this with something underneath--I use Bumble & Bumble prep--and also spritzing this spray into the palm of the hand before distributing for more control. The spray can make it difficult to realize how much you're applying, and you don't need that much. Heat-styled hair after this protectant isn't weighed down or sticky or tacky at all! It's light, fresh, and has great movement. No crazy frizz, either. I've gotten tons of compliments on my hair since making the switch. I'm never going back.