Ester B.
Estos productos son buenisimos para su cabello, lo deja con mucho brillo ,resplandeciente, sedoso, abundante, maravilloso, selosrecomiendo, hace la diferencia entucabello acomparacion de otros productos.
En-Szu H.
I am a heat addict and it shows. My naturally extremely curly, thick hair has suffered some truly horrible heat damage and has been the source of much frustration. I did a terrible job protecting my hair before reaching for the dryer/flat iron/curling iron, and at my last haircut my stylist nearly wept. Since I cannot quit my heat addiction now, as my natural hair is a hot (puns!) mess, I needed to find something that would make my strands invincible. Most heat protectants left my hair weighed down, greasy, or stiff. I was starting to get really bummed out and thought I would never find happiness. Introduce this product. My hair has been saved!! It's a hair miracle! I recommend using this with something underneath--I use Bumble & Bumble prep--and also spritzing this spray into the palm of the hand before distributing for more control. The spray can make it difficult to realize how much you're applying, and you don't need that much. Heat-styled hair after this protectant isn't weighed down or sticky or tacky at all! It's light, fresh, and has great movement. No crazy frizz, either. I've gotten tons of compliments on my hair since making the switch. I'm never going back.
Erin N.
Bennington, NE
I swear by this stuff! Since the first time I used it I noticed such a difference in my hair! After one use it was shinier (not greasy) and so soft. I have been using it for about a year and a half and I'm hooked! Love it!
Rachael M.
My stylist has recommended this brand for after i straighten my hair for over 4 years now and I'm completely happy with it. saves my hair without causing misc. damage
Diane F.
Wolcott, CT
I LOVE this product. I felt it really made a difference in my hair. I do a lot of dying and heat damage, and it really help bring my hair back to a healthy state.
Lauren R.
Wadsworth, OH
The product is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it.. Apply to wet thought, it's not a spray it's more of a gel substance
Liz J.
Pensacola, FL
I blow dry my hair every morning and my hair is starting to look a little fried. This is a great protectant!!