BY ALTERNA

A three-piece, travel-size kit featuring Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo, Anti-Frizz Conditioner, and Kendi Pure Treatment Oil. Perfect for keeping your hair sleek and frizz-free wherever you go, the conveniently sized Bamboo Smooth Try Me Trio contains everything you need to cultivate smooth, sleek hair. Made with eco-certified, fair-trade compliant, certified-organic bamboo extract for strength and kendi oil for superior smoothing, this portable set improves the overall look and feel of your hair by banishing split-ends and taming frizz. This set contains:- 0.85 oz Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo- 0.85 oz Bamboo Smooth Anti-Frizz Conditioner- 0.3 oz Kendi Pure Treatment Oil It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Both highly sustainable ingredients are eco-certified, fair-trade compliant, and certified organic. Their production and sale aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly. All products contain eco-certified ingredients grown responsibly and ethically traded and are free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, gluten, TEA, and phthalates.Research results: In a clinical study, 75% of consumers preferred Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil to the leading Argan Oil product.Consumer preference was based on price and performance measures including frizz, smoothness, softness, and shine. see more...

sherinna h.
Fresno, CA
Come on a natural girls I know you I need this bamboo shampoo conditioner and oil this is a good travel products especially if you don't like to use a lot of your good products this is one of the good products for us Naturals to use
Influenster M.
I picked this up as a little treat for myself as I don't travel much and wanted to test the products. This line is extremely good to my hair. And that scent though... It doesn't get much better than that. I am a huge advocate for smell goods on my hair that don't conflict with my perfume of choice.
Camylla L.
Coconut creek , FL
I like this shampoo and conditioner it did a great job leaving my hair soft and it helped with the frizz BUT not as much as I'd like.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
The kendi oil is my favorite hair product ever! It's amazing, as is the entire Bamboo line. Highly recommend!