Alterna Bamboo Shine Silk-Sleek Brilliance Cream uploaded by Angela N.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Silk-Sleek Brilliance Cream combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with shine amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry for a nourishing formula that glosses hair with healthy-looking shine & brilliant radiance. Infused with Color Hold technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. High gloss cream acts as a sheer veil of shine leaving hair looking naturally vibrant Nourishing formula provides lightweight control & tames frizz Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Enhances manageability Excellent for straight & curly styles Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, mineral oil, Pterolatum & PABA Organic Bamboo Extract: Immediately boosts hair s intrinsi see more...

Angela N.
Angela N.
Oh WoW! First of all, this smells outstanding! It's one of those products that come into your life and suddenly you hear "hallelujah hallelujah!" It's not limited to only wet/damp hair either. If my hair is needing some tending to mid-day, I just grab this tube and voila! back to sleek, smooth, soft, healthy looking hair again! I'm in love with this. Definitely worth the price and use in combination with 10-in-1, va-va-vrooom! Self esteem booster!!!!
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Amazing hydrating brand that helps smooth the hair cuticle and add tons of shine. Great value for its effectiveness.
kristal r.
kristal r.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This product bring life to your hair , i recommend 100% because is valuable and the quality is the best
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Smells absolutely AMAZING and is so hydrating for your hair. Works great as a leave-in conditioner.
Kara O.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Simply the best! Use on wet or dry hair this silky cream instantly takes the frizz away! I use just a dime size on my wet hair and on my dry hair i touch up throughout the day to keep frizz and a healthy shine on my hair. This really works amazing! Smells great & my hair looks like I just stepped out of the salon
Haley S.
Haley S.
Chandler , AZ
Bought it after having my hair dresser use it on me. A little bit goes a VERY long way. I tend to use it with hair gel to tame my frizz. When I use it before actually styling my hair I have noticed there is a fine line between just enough and too much that it makes my hair looks greasy.
Camila A.
Camila A.
I'm really picky with what I put on my hair, but as I'm currently on a trip and the sun has made my hair kind of dry, I had to buy a hydrating cream. Luckily, I found this product, which instantly gets it back to life. I totally recommend it.
Georgie S.
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA
I love this! Often I'll apply it to the ends of my hair when it's dry to boost the life! Rinse after 5 mins and its silky soft
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I use this daily! I always add it to the ends of my hair and it makes such a difference. If I don't use it, my ends get all stuck together and break very easily. I love that I can use this when my hair is dry or wet. It also smells amazing and a little goes a long way! You only need about the size of a dime and run it through the ends of your hair for a nice sleek, clean feeling all day! I've been using this product for a year and I love it!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this I add it to my hair as its damp and blow try it paying extra attention to the ends makes my hair look and feel tons better.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this product work well for fine hair?
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
What stores can this be found in?
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How is this Brilliance Cream?
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
Would this be too heavy for thin, fine hair? I would love to try it I just find anything that doesn't rinse out tends to really weigh down my hair.
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
What does this product do? How is the effects of it