BY ALTERNA

Alterna Bamboo Shine Luminous Shine Shampoo 67.6 oz
  • For Strong, Brilliantly Glossy hair.
  • With Eco-certified ingredients.
  • Strength+Flexibility+Sustainability.
  • FREE of: Sulfates, Parabens, Sodium Chloride, Phthalates, Gluten, Synthetic color, Mineral oil, Petrolatum and PABA.
  • Color Hold Technology for superior color protection.
  • Fresh fragrance of Green Tea with hints of Gooseberry, Juniper, and Sandalwood.
  • Bamboo extract fortifies and infuses vital moisture and nourishment, while Indian Gooseberry provides protection from free radicals and gloss-like shine.
  • Gently cleanses hair while imparting strength and incredible shine.
  • Daily Shine Enhancing Shampoo.
  • With Organic Bamboo & Indian Gooseberry.

Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Love love love this shampoo. Super rich lather and wonderful scent. This shampoo is great for normal hair. I used it with the luminous shine conditioner and shine spray for the full effect and my hair was lustrous and great smelling.
Tian L.
Love love love this shampoo and alterna products in general. They are pricy but worth the splurge. Would recommend and would repurchase. The bottle lasted for quite a while as a little goes a long way.
mariangel a.
Sii s un shampoo muy bueno, me lo han recomendado bastante, aún no he tenido la oportunidad de probarlo pero me encantaría
Grecia D.
Oh my god!!!
I likeeee thiiiiiiiss too much😍💓.
I really recommend it because it is very fashion.
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Altrena bamboo shampoo is good for dull hair like mine. I have oily scalp and this is great. Left my hair shiny and soft. Its high on price but this is a must buy,
Amanda A.
Carrollton, GA
My favorite shampoo and conditioner by far. My hair smells great all day and shines like a star!
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Huge fan of all alterna products and the bamboo line is very gentle and smells so good!
Vanessa S.
I love it felt good and looked great — even hours later... i used it as a part of my glam routine!
Leidy A.
This is such a great shampoo for oily hair... 100% recomendable and you will never gonna have problems with oily hair.
Robersy C.
Es buen shampoo?
Debbie S.
Elkview, WV
Does this make your hair greasy? Is it oil based ? My hair is dry but to much oil is not good either
Allison C.
I'd really like to try this. How does it smell?
Allison C.
Is the price worth it for this shampoo?
Allison C.
Is it good for all kinds of hair types?