BY ALTERNA

Bampoo Men s Shampoo & Body Wash combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with ultra-nourishing Hemp Seed Oil in a refreshing, sulfate-free, 2-in-1, head-to-toe cleanser for hair and skin. Rich lather cleanses while maintaining essential moisture to keep hair and skin strong and healthy. 2-in-1 formula cleanses both hair & body Maintains essential moisture balance Keeps hair & skin strong & healthy Clean feeling with a refreshing scent Good for you Beauty : Both highly sustainable ingredients are certified organic, grown responsibly & traded ethically.  Their production & sale aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly.    All products are free of sulfates, parabens, gluten, phthalates, DEA, TEA, synthetic Color, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum & PABA. Invigorating Shampoo & Bo see more...

Christopher N.
Christopher N.
Sayreville, NJ
I love this and all the products that Alterna offers for men. They're a nice scent and get the job done. However I've found it harder and harder to get my hands on their men's range. Because of this I've switched to their "non gender" specific products.
makayla g.
makayla g.
Baldwin, FL
I love this ... It smells awesome ... I love how convenient it is .... I like that its a 2 in 1 body wash and shampoo ...
NICOLE W.
NICOLE W.
My husband absolutely loves this product. He especially love it in the mornings for a good wake up shower
Bárbara G.
Bárbara G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Alterna bamboo shampoo and body is the perfect washing product. The packaging is nice, really like. But the results of the product is where this wins the full aprovement, your hair and skin looks nice and healthy. Besides, you are getting to products at once. The only thing is that I consider the price is a lit high, you can find cheaper products and with a good quality. However, you can't get any better than an Alterna product and this is one of my favorites.
Alison Y.
Alison Y.
Love it while it lasted on the shelves. I got this for my boyfriend and since it has been discontinued in my area.
Joelli M.
Joelli M.
Florida
i completely love this shampoo and body wash or leaves you with a nice scalp and it has a long lasting scent and the scent is incredible!! it really helps with oily scalp and i will definitely use this more
Saraya D.
Saraya D.
Ancaster, ON
I bought this for my boyfriend and he said it was okay, he went through it quickly, it did smell nice but it made his hair feel too dry which is very noticeable because he has lots of hair so it works best on people with oily hair
Contessa V.
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend uses this. He really does like it. We purchased it online on amazon. He doesn't really like the smell of it though. It is long lasting but he says it over lathers.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
My boyfriend has tried a sample of this and he really liked it. It smells great the only downfall is that it's a product we don't see often to purchase so u took then, we haven't purchased a full size.