BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and shine-amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a gentle sulfate & sodium chloride free formula that cleanses & moisturizes hair to restore strength & healthy radiance. With Color Hold technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Gentle, daily use shampoo free of sulfates & sodium chloride Infuses hair with moisture and vital nutrients laying the foundation for healthy glossy hair Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Improves overall look & feel of hair Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, mineral oil, Pterolatum & PABA Organic Bamboo Extract: Immediately boosts hair s see more...

• Love the Alterna products I have used. Does anyone have a...2 Answers
ALTERNA Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo 8.5 oz
  • "I have thick, wavy shoulder length hair - it works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "The only drawback is that, as someone who has color treated hair and who heat styles most days, this shampoo (and its conditioner) does not provide the moisture I need on a regular basis." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt refreshed after my shower, and it also smelled really good. " in 1 review
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
This shampoo definitely doesn't lather well. I used a bit, not a lot, but over a quarter - size and it didn't feel like it covered my a lot of my hair. It also did not feel like it was cleaning my hair at all. I got it on sale, but even for $13 you could buy a better bottle of shampoo. It was just an okay bottle of shampoo, but nothing that I would expect from Alterna.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been satisfied and super happy with all the hair care I've tried in the Alterna line.  The Bamboo line is no exception.  It is very moisturizing, smells wonderful, and the leaves the hair super shiny.  It's a great shampoo, that lathers well and is not too heavy.
Richelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
BEST SCENT!!! Each time you wash your hair the scent makes you feel like you're showering somewhere exotic and fun. I use the bamboo shine when I don't have any color in my hair. I only wash my hair twice a week and I don't put conditioner on my scalp {think what you will but it works for me} only my ends. Works wonderfully and is worth the price. Definitely try it, the scent alone is worth it!
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used. It cleans everything from my hair and gets it clean right down to the scalp. I love this stuff. It makes my hair bouncy, light, and shiny. Especially when I use it with the conditioner.

It's lightly scented so I don't have to worry about it overpowering me.

I would definitely recommend. A lot of beauty stores have samples so it's great to get a sample before you buy!
Raeanne G.
Seaside, CA
The first thing I noticed was the fragrance. I opened the packaging and it smelled like the forest to me. When I worked the formula into my hair, the scent reminded me of a cologne. This fragrance had me curious for a while, but it wasn’t a bad smell at all. The shampoo lathered quickly and well. The conditioner worked like any other. My hair felt refreshed after my shower, and it also smelled really good.

Melissa  P.
Monroe, NY
I have recently started using Alterna products after a friend recommending one of their styling products. I must say, I love them. This shampoo really softens my hair and along with the conditioner does an amazing job at detangling. The scent is clean and not overwhelming. Another product by Alterna that I love!
DONNA V.
The shampoo's naturalistic approach drew me to this product. I have thick, wavy shoulder length hair - it works wonders on my hair. Definitely adds ample shine. Doesn't lather weal though. If you're looking for an everyday type of shampoo, then this is the one for you. Effective & glossy!!!!!
Amanda A.
Concord, CA
I think it does a great job of doing what it is supposed to do, give the hair shine. However it doesn't do too much else. It's just a basic shampoo. It's great because its free of parabens and sulfates and gluten but it doesn't offer any extra perks to itself.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I love that a little goes a long way with this fantastic cleansing shampoo. This combined with the antifrizz keeps my hair soft, clean and bright. The scent is so perfect. This combo is my absolute favorite and I always come back to this winning team
Missy H.
Clarion, IA
This is the BEST smelling shampoo I've ever used, and I love the sustainability of Alterna products. It does leave hair smelling great and looking shiny. The only drawback is that, as someone who has color treated hair and who heat styles most days, this shampoo (and its conditioner) does not provide the moisture I need on a regular basis. I save it for "special occasions" only
Shannon B.
Love the Alterna products I have used. Does anyone have a preference between this and the caviar shampoo?

back