BY ALTERNA

A radiance-boosting shampoo With a sulfate & sodium chloride-free formula Helps cleanses & hydrate hair while restoring its vitality Developed with Color Hold technology to seal in color Leaves hair strong & healthy in vibrant color To use: Massage... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Zulema V.
I love how this shampoo make my hair feel and I love the scent this is highly recommended
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I tried this shampoo along with the conditioner when I received a sample with my Sephora order and it blew my mind! Very hydrating and has a lovely smell to it. I didn't think the conditioner did anything special, but the shampoo was the real hero. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone who has normal hair and wants to try something new.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
This is a great product. The only reason for 4 stars is that it's scent is a bit strong, not bad, just strong. Besides that, it is AMAZING! It adds so much shine to my hair and makes my color look beautiful!
Madi V.
This shampoo is very nice, it leaves you're hair smelling very good and makes your hair look very shiny. I definitely recommend this shampoo. You won't regret getting it if you do! I love it a lot. It works very well!
Ester B.
Me gusta mucho este shampoo deja mi cabello muy suave y sedoso, y también le da mucho brillo, se los recomiendo.
Esse shampoo é maravilhoso,deixa o meu cabelo com brilho e macio👏😍.Eu recomendo vale muito a pena.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
I liked this shampoo. It did make my hair appear shinier than usual. However, as someone who tries to only wash my hair a few times a week I did notice I had to increase my hair washing routine because I felt like it was getting oilier faster. Nothing crazy but just enough.
Jessica P.
San Diego, CA
I really like the Alterna Bamboo line of shampoos and conditioners. The Bamboo Strength (green bottles) are slightly better than the Bamboo Shine line, but Bamboo Shine is great for my long, medium-to-coarse, thick hair. I love the scent and the shampoo thoroughly cleanses. Gentle enough for color-treated hair, too!
Blythe H.
This is our regular household shampoo. I use it because it cleans well, makes my hair shiny and doesn't leave product behind after rinsing and my husband uses it mainly because it's there and it hasn't caused any problems for him. I pair it with the matching conditioner and have been using them for six months. No complaints! I'll definitely repurchase.