ALTERNA Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist 4 oz uploaded by Sandra T.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with shine amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a weightless finishing mist that polishes any hair type with, sheer mirror like shine. Infused with Color Hold technology for maximum color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Sheer, weightless finishing spray gives any hair type instant polish & shine Eliminates frizz & flyaways Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, mineral oil, Pterolatum & PABA Organic Bamboo Extract: Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, flexibility & sustainability for stronger, healthier, better-performing hair Organic Indian Go see more...

Sel M.
Waterbury, CT
Works
Amazing for
Curly frizzy hair!
Leaves my
Curls so soft and
It brought them back to life after bleaching
Mahenoor K.
Yes! Buy it. I use this every time I wash my hair and even after a few days to keep That shine going
Gina L.
Milton, NY
My hair soaks this up! Love the hydration and shine it gives my hair! Helps tame the frizz as well!
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
Great product leaves hair shines and soft. Does not weight hair down. It smells great.
Stephanie G.
Leaves my hair very shinny and has made if healthier. Will be buying more!!
Lovelyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
FAVORITE. bamboo is good for the hair. It leaves like i have heathly hair..
Blythe H.
I really like this product to add finish and shine to my hair on a nice night out, but it does have some drawbacks.

I find the scent very "fresh" which I really like, but might not appeal to those looking for something sweet or very feminine.  This has a clean smell to me.

I find I can spray this liberally an it doesn't make my hair greasy, which is great for a shine spray!  The downside?  I actually find that the effects don't last very long.  This isn't so much a finishing spray, as far as I'm concern and you could NOT use this instead of a hairspray to tame frizz or add hold.

I still like it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase.
Jennifer N.
Edmonton, AB
Greasy! I love the smell, love the spray function but my oh my it weighs my hair down. Stick with Moroccan oil because this was an oil slick on my head.
Natasha W.
Makes your hair so smooth and makes it look so fabulous. Should Definitely try it
Melissa L.
Does this make your hair greasy? I have oily hair already.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Is this anything like the oil treatment?
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
How does this compare to the Alterna Kendi dry oil spray? I don't need two of the same products in different packaging.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
I have a natural greasy hair look. Will this make it worse? How would you recommend it?