ALTERNA Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist 4 oz uploaded by Sandra T.

ALTERNA Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist 4 oz

Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with shine amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a weightless finishing mist that polishes any hair type with, sheer mirror like shine. Infused with Color Hold technology for maximum color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Sheer, weightless finishing spray gives any hair type instant polish & shine Eliminates frizz & flyaways Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, mineral oil, Pterolatum & PABA Organic Bamboo Extract: Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, flexibility & sustainability for stronger, healthier, better-performing hair Organic Indian Go see more...

Mari C.
Ceres, CA
Love this shine mist!! It left my hair really shiny and soft! It even left my hair smelling soo good! It was definitely worth buying! It wasn't even expensive at all! It has been my favorite hair product!
Gabrielle G.
Auburn , CA
This is an easy finishing mist, that not only leaves it shiny and healthy looking, but makes it smell great, and reduces frizz, too! Just be careful not to use too much or your hair will look greasy. Just one spritz!

Melanie G.
W Sacramento, CA
After reading these reviews I think I need to try this, where do it at? I have very curly hair that I love to flat iron and this sounds like it would be perfect
Leeann P.
I love the whole Alterna Bamboo line. It's pretty expensive, but I definitely notice a difference in how great my hair looks when I use this.
Veronica F.
Perfect for that finishing touch. Doesn't weigh your hair down and gives it a perfect shine and smells amazing! definitely a must have.
La Mila M.
Apex, NC
The best ever, I had my hair very dry and my hair look shiny and stretch I definitely recommend this product and it smells very good
Clarisa G.
8400 Nw 25th St suite 100 bm- 115998 Doral, Florida 33198
Da un excelente brillo y cuidado al cabello, me gusta tanto para cabello rizado como para cabello lacio. Revive el color del cabello.
Sophia S.
I love this brand ! This is a perfecting finishing touch after flat ironing your hair. Doesn't get greasy and smells great too
Maricruz P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Anything organic is better than great! Plus, it leaves hair silky and it keeps it healthy. It also helps with frizziness.
Elizabeth B.
West haven
Absolutely love this product and highly recommend it ! Makes my hair super soft and shiny not giving it a greasy look
Melissa L.
Does this make your hair greasy? I have oily hair already.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Is this anything like the oil treatment?
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
How does this compare to the Alterna Kendi dry oil spray? I don't need two of the same products in different packaging.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
I have a natural greasy hair look. Will this make it worse? How would you recommend it?