ALTERNA Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist 4 oz uploaded by Sandra T.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Luminous Shine Mist combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with shine amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a weightless finishing mist that polishes any hair type with, sheer mirror like shine. Infused with Color Hold technology for maximum color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Sheer, weightless finishing spray gives any hair type instant polish & shine Eliminates frizz & flyaways Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, mineral oil, Pterolatum & PABA Organic Bamboo Extract: Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, flexibility & sustainability for stronger, healthier, better-performing hair Organic Indian Go see more...

Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
I could not love this product more! I have curly/wavy/frizzy hair that is very dry at the ends and this mist has been fantastic. Not only does it provide shine, but it also helps to control frizz and all those baby hairs that pop up along my part. It smells incredibly delicious. The only thing I would recommend you be careful of is that a little goes a long way - if you over spray you can definitely leave your hair looking a little on the greasy side. I tend to spray the sides of my head and maybe only do one mist above my head to get those baby hairs along my part.
Sandra T.
This is a an amazing product. I was given it as a Christmas gift from my hairstylist. What a score! I use it after my hair is washed and blow dryed. Give my hair that beautiful, healthy shine! Model-status!
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
I use a plethora of oils and shine mists on the daily (among other products) and this one reigns supreme in the shine department. Anytime my hair is looking dull I use this as a refresher and BAM! I get uber shine and silky smoothness. And just for reference I have waist length course black curly hair (I am Puerto Rican/Afro Latina) and finding products that provide shine on my hair is a major challenge. Hence why I adore this product. The only con (aside from the price) is if you are smell sensitive this does have a strong perfume scent. While this doesn't bother me at all (I like it actually), it may be a deal breaker for some. I love, love, LOVE this product!
Marissa Z.
Anaheim , CA
Yes! This product works so good with my curly hair! I have a bad habit of straightening it and always putting my hair up because I hate the way my curls looked now.. But with a spray of this mist and with the products I use already it revives my hair!
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
This is one of my absolute favorite hair products! This is the last step in my straightening routine, and it makes my hair so shiny and beautiful! I have medium brown, dry hair. Highly recommended!!!
Michele B.
Parker, CO
This stuff rocks! I spray some in my hands and run it through my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. It smells amazing and makes my hair look luxurious. A little goes a long way. I have thick, fine, medium long hair and I only need two sprays.
Nerissa C.
Federal Way, WA
This product is really light-weight and makes your hair so smooth and shiny! It smells amazing too! I've never heard of this brand before but really happy I gave a try! Definitely recommend for all hair types :)
Melissa A.
Los Angeles, CA
This alterna bamboo luminous shine treatment is great, after the shower I dry my hair and then apply just a few and leaves my hair shiny. Great for my strait hair.
Nicole m.
Lancaster, CA
The brand is not for everyone's budget but if it is, I would definitely recommend. It leaves my hair looking shiny and smelling great. I always use after styling for a finishing touch.
Mari C.
Ceres, CA
Love this shine mist!! It left my hair really shiny and soft! It even left my hair smelling soo good! It was definitely worth buying! It wasn't even expensive at all! It has been my favorite hair product!
Melissa L.
Does this make your hair greasy? I have oily hair already.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Is this anything like the oil treatment?
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
How does this compare to the Alterna Kendi dry oil spray? I don't need two of the same products in different packaging.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
I have a natural greasy hair look. Will this make it worse? How would you recommend it?