Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner 8.5 oz uploaded by Tonya F.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and shine-amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a paraben & sodium chloride free conditioner that infuses every strand with nourishing moisture and shine enhancing vital nutrients for healthier looking, dramatically shinier hair. Infused with Color Hold technology for maximum color retention. With Color Hold technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Sulfate & sodium chloride free conditioner Moisture rich formula infuses hair with shine enhancing vital nutrients Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Hair feels silky and looks dramatically shiner Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, see more...

Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
It has a beautiful scent like the shampoo. I tend to like a thicker conditioner for my unruly curly hair. My hairs feels quite dry after I use this and is so hard to comb/ pick through.
Jane O.
Great shampoo! Bought this bc I tried a sample of the caviar shampoo and conditioner and loved it but couldn’t bear to spend that much on shampoo. Was happy to find Alterna also has this more affordable Bamboo line. This shampoo smells amazing, definitely helped my hair become shinier and smoother, is sulfate-free, cleans well, and doesn’t weight down hair (I have long, fine hair that’s oily at the roots and dry at the ends. The packaging is really nice as well. It’s a sturdy bottle with a cool cap you twist up and then squeeze the shampoo out this little rubberized hole. Will continue to purchase and try other items from the line!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Using this after  ALTERNA Bamboo Luminous Shine Shampoo 8.5 oz I thought these two would be a good duo, but after my shower my hair felt dry and un-nourished. I was expecting better results. It's okay, but not worth $22 that's for sure.
Alyssa Kayla J.
MUST HAVE PRODUCT. I have curly hair, but when I bow it out I use the Bamboo Volume shampoo abd this conditioner and it was a MIRACLE. Voluminous blow out, what incredible slip &shine. I'm biracial, but it gave white girl results. ✌
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this conditioner. Alterna's stuff are sulphate free so that makes me know their products won't dry my hair out. The bottle is a little pricier. The fragrance is light and clean smelling. Since the conditioner isn't super 'soapy' and 'slippery', I would say it requires you to use a bit more product (probably double of how much I'd use on shampoo). This makes my hair soft and moisturized. I love it!!
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Good conditioner leaves hair feeling smooth and shiny. Highly recommend this product.
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL
Best conditioner I've used in a long time. It leaves your hair so soft and shiny. It really helps with dry frizzy hair.
Amy M.
For sure a must have for the dry scalp. Winter drys us out and this is a must have. Price is decent. Smells pleasant. I will buy this again.
A J.
My hair is in heaven. I was a little skeptical at first to try it because I have a dry scalp especially in the winter. As far as price goes, it's about the same as what I've spent on other conditioners. Must have for winter days.
Kiffany A.
This conditioner works wonders! The bamboo infused within the conditioner made my hair 10x healthier and prevents breakage or dry hair. The Alterna Bamboo also helped relieve itcheness from my scalp and rejuvenated my hair to make it stronger and less choars.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is there a matching shampoo to this product?
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Do you guys really recommend this conditioner?
Laura R.
Andover, MA
My hair is too much oily. Is it a good conditioner for me?
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it leave your hair shines?
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this a good choice for someone with thick curly hair??