Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner 8.5 oz uploaded by Tonya F.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and shine-amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a paraben & sodium chloride free conditioner that infuses every strand with nourishing moisture and shine enhancing vital nutrients for healthier looking, dramatically shinier hair. Infused with Color Hold technology for maximum color retention. With Color Hold technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Sulfate & sodium chloride free conditioner Moisture rich formula infuses hair with shine enhancing vital nutrients Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Hair feels silky and looks dramatically shiner Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, see more...

Alyssa Kayla J.
MUST HAVE PRODUCT. I have curly hair, but when I bow it out I use the Bamboo Volume shampoo abd this conditioner and it was a MIRACLE. Voluminous blow out, what incredible slip &shine. I'm biracial, but it gave white girl results. ✌
Gabrielle G.
Auburn, CA
This smells pleasant, and leaves your hair feeling lovely. I definitely recommend.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I have always had really dull limp hair thanks to my mother. Anyways I probably tried every product on the shelf and nothing worked! My hair stylist actually recommended it and I think I am in love!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Beautiful smell, leaves hair feeling soft and smooth throughout the whole day.
A J.
My hair is in heaven. I was a little skeptical at first to try it because I have a dry scalp especially in the winter. As far as price goes, it's about the same as what I've spent on other conditioners. Must have for winter days.
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL
Best conditioner I've used in a long time. It leaves your hair so soft and shiny. It really helps with dry frizzy hair.
june j.
awesome shampoo, expensive but worth it. Hair is super soft and very shiny. smells good too.
Amelia H.
This conditioner left my hairsoft and smooth it was easy to brush and left my hair flawless I highly recommend this to anybody shuttling with damaged hair
Amy M.
For sure a must have for the dry scalp. Winter drys us out and this is a must have. Price is decent. Smells pleasant. I will buy this again.
Kiffany A.
This conditioner works wonders! The bamboo infused within the conditioner made my hair 10x healthier and prevents breakage or dry hair. The Alterna Bamboo also helped relieve itcheness from my scalp and rejuvenated my hair to make it stronger and less choars.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is there a matching shampoo to this product?
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Do you guys really recommend this conditioner?
Laura R.
Andover, MA
My hair is too much oily. Is it a good conditioner for me?
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it leave your hair shines?
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this a good choice for someone with thick curly hair??