Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner 8.5 oz uploaded by Tonya F.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and shine-amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a paraben & sodium chloride free conditioner that infuses every strand with nourishing moisture and shine enhancing vital nutrients for healthier looking, dramatically shinier hair. Infused with Color Hold technology for maximum color retention. With Color Hold technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Sulfate & sodium chloride free conditioner Moisture rich formula infuses hair with shine enhancing vital nutrients Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Hair feels silky and looks dramatically shiner Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, see more...

Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
This is probably, the best conditioners I've ever used. It's very lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down.

When I use this my hair feels like hair should. It's bouncy, shiny, and beautiful.

I love this conditioner and highly suggest it.
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
It has a beautiful scent like the shampoo. I tend to like a thicker conditioner for my unruly curly hair. My hairs feels quite dry after I use this and is so hard to comb/ pick through.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I have always had really dull limp hair thanks to my mother. Anyways I probably tried every product on the shelf and nothing worked! My hair stylist actually recommended it and I think I am in love!
Amelia H.
This conditioner left my hairsoft and smooth it was easy to brush and left my hair flawless I highly recommend this to anybody shuttling with damaged hair
Andrea R.
This is such an amazing conditioner. I love the smell the texture and the way it makes my hair feel after I shower this is my second faveroite I love it
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
This is such a great product for damaged or dry hair! It takes frizz and smoothed your hair so nicely, and it makes your hour so soft and shiny!
Lasharie U.
Clemmons, NC
This leaves your hair shiny, smelling good, and just gives it life. You don't have to leave it in for a long time for it to work it's magic lol.
Alleah P.
This product is a great conditioner I've noticed a difference in my hair making it not as frizzy and it feels so smooth I would recommend
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
It gives a really nice shine to my hair and it is really safe for my hair which has been color treated and the smell is amazing
Shelby S.
Boaz, AL
Best conditioner I've used in a long time. It leaves your hair so soft and shiny. It really helps with dry frizzy hair.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is there a matching shampoo to this product?
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Do you guys really recommend this conditioner?
Laura R.
Andover, MA
My hair is too much oily. Is it a good conditioner for me?
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it leave your hair shines?
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this a good choice for someone with thick curly hair??