Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner 8.5 oz uploaded by Tonya F.

BY ALTERNA

Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and shine-amplifying Organic Indian Gooseberry in a paraben & sodium chloride free conditioner that infuses every strand with nourishing moisture and shine enhancing vital nutrients for healthier looking, dramatically shinier hair. Infused with Color Hold technology for maximum color retention. With Color Hold technology for color retention. Because great hair should be sustainable. Sulfate & sodium chloride free conditioner Moisture rich formula infuses hair with shine enhancing vital nutrients Anti-oxidants prevent free radical damage that can weaken hair causing loss of shine Hair feels silky and looks dramatically shiner Protects color Eco-Certified, Fair-trade compliant & Certified Organic Ingredients Free of: sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, phthalates, synthetic color, see more...

Kiffany A.
This conditioner works wonders! The bamboo infused within the conditioner made my hair 10x healthier and prevents breakage or dry hair. The Alterna Bamboo also helped relieve itcheness from my scalp and rejuvenated my hair to make it stronger and less choars.
Alyssa Kayla J.
MUST HAVE PRODUCT. I have curly hair, but when I bow it out I use the Bamboo Volume shampoo abd this conditioner and it was a MIRACLE. Voluminous blow out, what incredible slip &shine. I'm biracial, but it gave white girl results. ✌
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ
Extremely good conditioner left my hair silky smooth. And for a while my hair hasn't been the best but it really helps. a bit pricey but if your having hair problems it's worth it
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love this conditioner, it leaves my hear looking and feeling so soft and healthy. I have naturally oily hair but after using this product it makes my hair jist look so healthy it is great value for the price.
A J.
My hair is in heaven. I was a little skeptical at first to try it because I have a dry scalp especially in the winter. As far as price goes, it's about the same as what I've spent on other conditioners. Must have for winter days.
Ashley S.
I love using this when I straighten my hair, makes my hair look so healthy but I especially love using it when I have my curls, makes them look revived and beautiful
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
It has a beautiful scent like the shampoo. I tend to like a thicker conditioner for my unruly curly hair. My hairs feels quite dry after I use this and is so hard to comb/ pick through.
Jewels Q.
Las Vegas, NV
Very hydrating and makes the hair shine!
Not safe for color treated hair I don't think
I would use a color treated conditioner for that instead . It is adorable and I was satisfied nonetheless.
Jordan H.
Although I'm not too fond of the smell this product is bomb! I use it every time I wash my hair. Which is about two times a week. I've seen a complete difference in my hair. It's shinier and softer! I will repurchase.
Rachel M.
Kennesaw, GA
This is probably, the best conditioners I've ever used. It's very lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down.

When I use this my hair feels like hair should. It's bouncy, shiny, and beautiful.

I love this conditioner and highly suggest it.
Lizdamyl C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Is there a matching shampoo to this product?
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Do you guys really recommend this conditioner?
Laura R.
Andover, MA
My hair is too much oily. Is it a good conditioner for me?
Alexandra P.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it leave your hair shines?
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Is this a good choice for someone with thick curly hair??