Alterna Bamboo Kendi Dry Oil Mist, 4.2 Oz

by Alterna

A light, nutrient-rich, dry oil mist that protects hair from heat styling tools, enhances shine, and boosts hair's health. This double-duty formula can be used as both a deeply nourishing treatment repairing split ends and environmental damage, as well...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alterna Bamboo Kendi Dry Oil Mist, 4.2 Oz!
Knoxville, TN
This is one of my favorite spray oil for my hair. A little goes a long way, don’t overspray or it will look oily if your hair is fine.
Salinas
I only had a little before the bottle broke but when I did use it, it really worked for the ends of my hair. And it smelled real good.
I love this. It didn't make my hair slick out oily. It moisturizers, and adds shine without any drawbacks. I'll definitely repurchase.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this to keep my fly always down and add a nice sheen to the hair. Not oily at all and stays for the majority of the day
Denham Spgs, LA
This is an amazing product. With my long sick dry hair this works wonders. This in the caviar shampoo bottles the trip
love this you can use as a leave in or to untangle dry hair that you want to straighten it protects and smells good
Clay, NY
Awesome product! Helps keep hair healthy and shiny. Nice scent too. Just don’t use too much or it will look greasy.
Amazing product and I can actually see a difference in my hair. I would totally recommend this product to anyone.
Alpharetta, GA
A little goes a long way. I like the way my hair feels after using it and it works well with baby fine hair
Chesapeake, VA
I love the dry oil mist cause it doesn’t make my hair look or feel greasy after! Great for my curly hair.

Looking for your answer?