Alterna Bamboo Kendi Dry Oil Mist, 4.2 Oz

by Alterna

A light, nutrient-rich, dry oil mist that protects hair from heat styling tools, enhances shine, and boosts hair's health. This double-duty formula can be used as both a deeply nourishing treatment repairing split ends and environmental damage, as well...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alterna Bamboo Kendi Dry Oil Mist, 4.2 Oz!
Barry, TX
This dry oil really softens your hair and keeps flyaways at bay. The smell is nice too. But if you accidentally spray too much or get heavy handed with the sprays, it makes your hair look and feel greasy.
Palmetto, FL
I love to use this on the ends of hair after styling to give it a smooth, shiny look and smooth flyaways. I’m on my second or third bottle and I will definitely buy it again. You only need a couple sprays to cover your hair so it lasts a long time.
Lees Summit, MO
This is great to tame flyaways and stop static in winter months when hair needs a bit more moisture. It’s not sticky, doesn’t weigh hair down and smells wonderful. Be careful to not put too much on wet or damp hair as you’ll be upset with the result.
Phoenix , AZ
I rely on dry oil’s to smooth out my hair between shampoo my hair is extremely over process. I tend to have dry her hair and don’t suffer from an oily scalp so this works well for me to use every day. Today
Beech Grove, IN
This hair Oil makes my hair feel replenished and although it’s a bit pricy it is worth it. My hair gets very dry at the ends and it is dry and thick and a little goes a along way with this product.
Cranston, RI
Any Alterna product is the holy grail!! This dry oil mist is nothing short of amazing, not only do you get instant results, Alterna products continuously repair your hair
Northport , NY
This is great for dry ends! The mist is really fine so you don’t risk applying too much product. If you apply too much hair will get greasy. It smells really great too!
Plainfield , IL
I think this is nice for frizz but it’s not super conditioning so it was not something I would buy again or recommend to anyone looking for a product for conditioning
Hendersonville, NC
First hair oil that I ever tried and I’ve been using it off and on for 6 years now. This moisturizes really well without weighing my hair down. The thing that has me coming back again and again is the spray bottle. It makes it super easy to apply and I love that I don’t have to get my hands greasy. Definitely would recommend.
Love love love this mist. It’s also soo affordable! I picked it up at TJMaxx and I’m going to order my next bottle soon. I use it when my hair is dry and even when it’s wet and it really does hydrate but minus the weight/greasy feeling

Looking for your answer?