Alterna Bamboo Color Hold+ Vibrant Color Shampoo (for Strong, Vibrant, Color-Protected Hair) uploaded by Eileen T.

BY ALTERNA

A color preserving shampoo Helps gently cleanse & hydrate hair Contains strengthening Organic Bamboo Extract & color locking Organic Kalahari Melon Developed with wash-resistant Color Hold UV+ technology for the highest level of color protection Leaves... see more...

Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
I really like this shampoo because it kept my blonde hair nice and bright. I noticed my hair is less brassy when I use this shampoo. It has a light scent but doesn’t linger. Im not disappointed with this shampoo at all.
Megan M.
I hate when my hair loses it shine after it has been colored. Enter Alterna's "Bamboo UV + Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide" (about $25.00). It is comprised chiefly of bamboo extract, which boosts hair's strength and flexibility and organic kendi oil, which works to improve the outer cuticle (there are a plethora of other oils involved, but you wouldn't guess it from the lightweight texture). It has a delightful scent--spray on to keep your color longer, protect it from thermal styling tools, put an end to frizz, and add dazzling shine. Be sure to acknowledge the admirers who follow you down the street!
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
I like this shampoo! It smells great. I have thick, straight hair. It reacts well to Alterna products. I love the volumizing mousse in the same line. This shampoo keeps frizz at bay andI like to use the conditioner with it. I will repurchase. Seems to work for me
Richelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this shampoo and conditioner when my hair is colored. Currently my hair is balayaged with honey colors so I need all of the protection I can get so it doesn't turn brassy/yellow - if you've got naturally dark hair you KNOW what I am talking about. This stuff works great, it doesn't lather too much but I am fine with that. I also have extensions so I dont go crazy with how I wash my hair, a nice coat all over and I let my hair soak it in for a good 5 minutes. Very great quality if you truly care about your hair!
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
I use cheap drugstore box color on my hair since I can;t currently afford the salon. But I do splurge on high end shampoos and conditioners to help take care of it after coloring. I love the alternate Bamboo color shampoo. I feel like it not only helps my color to last but it also strengthens my hair as well.
Halley B.
I'm always looking for a shampoo that will protect and repair my color treated hair without fading the color too quickly (which unfortunately happens more often than not.) While this is a pricey product, it does what you pay for and is probably worth the heightened cost in the long run (Going for color treatments less often)
Kellie C.
Lake Oswego, OR
This used to be my favorite shampoo, but as is common for me, it just stopped working after using it for a long time. I love the subtle tropical smell, love that it is sulfate free, and love love love that it is cruelty free! It is fairly moisturizing. Overall, I did like this and would purchase in the future.
Mariah M.
Kingman, AZ
I love this color protestant! I color my hair at least once a month and this product helps tremendously to keep it vibrant and to help it last!
Kissari S.
Boston, MA
Leaves hair very moisturizer and soft and easy to work threw your hair with and it smells very good no problem with this product
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys, and the rest. the first to know if it was great to see if I had the chance of winning. I will be the best