ALTERNA BAMBOO Color Hold + Vibrant Color Shampoo uploaded by Corrine B.

BY ALTERNA

Vibrant Color Shampoo combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with color-locking, damage-locking Kalahari Melon Extract in a gentle sulfate and sodium chloride free cleanser that nourishes hair while maintaining healthy vibrant color. With rinse-resistant Color Hold® UV+ Technology for the highest level of color otection. Gentle, daily use shampoo free of sulfates & sodium chloride Benefits: Cleanses, nourishes & moisturizes laying the foundation for healthy hair with vibrant color Prevents color wash-out & fade-out Highest level of color protection Contains rinse resistant UV filters that protect against oxidative color damage Extends the life of your color Good for you Beauty : All products contain certified organic ingredients grown responsibly & ethically traded;  Free. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Love the smell and that it protects my color treated hair. This leaves hair squeaky clean, might not be the best choice for super dry damaged hair. I think it works best in conjunction with the conditioner. All of alterna line seems to be this way.
Megan M.
I hate when my hair loses it shine after it has been colored. Enter Alterna's "Bamboo UV + Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide" (about $25.00). It is comprised chiefly of bamboo extract, which boosts hair's strength and flexibility and organic kendi oil, which works to improve the outer cuticle (there are a plethora of other oils involved, but you wouldn't guess it from the lightweight texture). It has a delightful scent--spray on to keep your color longer, protect it from thermal styling tools, put an end to frizz, and add dazzling shine. Be sure to acknowledge the admirers who follow you down the street!
Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
I have bleached blonde hair and this shampoo keeps my nice and blonde. It’s help my hair hold on to the color and helps it from going brassy. It’s suds up really nicely and it’s sulfate free which is amazing. Little goes along way with this shampoo so I would definitely recommend if you want to keep your hair color longer.
Corrine B.
This shampoo is a great pairing with the other products from the bamboo line (conditioner, hair mask and gloss).

Pros:
- The ingredients are all Eco-certified
- Company claims it uses fair trading and responsible growing practices.
- The product has no harsh chemicals or allergens like Parabens , sodium chloride , sulfates or gluten .
- It has a very light sweet and clean scent.
- It protects colored hair from fading
- Protects hair and scalp from UV rays ( I did notice less burn to my fair scalp during summer)

Cons:
- Like many natural products it does not lather well
- Feels thick and doesn't spread as easily from one spot on head to another so you end up using more
- So gentle that hair may still feel "oily" after washing, but trust me once you get out of the shower and dry it, it's not oily at all
Amber W.
Smells beautiful and leaves my hair and hair extensions feeling clean, light, and even hydrated. It is one of the best in its price range.love the long lasting scent it leaves in your hair. Great product!
Tayla W.
Honestly I don't really see this product as being a big deal. I don't really feel like it prolonged the color in my hair all that much and for the price I would not repurchase
Katherine R.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. It kept my vibrant red color vibrant. It also stopped damage to my hair. It's mixes in to your hair pretty well for a free product. The price is a little steep for the amount you get though.
Emily W.
I love this shampoo to keep my color treated hair looking vibrant and fresh! It also keeps my hair hydrated without weighing it down. I love all Alterna products for my hair care routine!
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Just a good brand of high quality shampoo to use that is color safe. I chemically treat my hair so a sulfate free shampoo is a must. This makes my hair feel clean without being too stripping. I would repurchase
Sandy C.
Las Vegas
Omg... this is an amazing product! I absolutely love it! The UV protection is an added bonus when I colored my hair red and wanted to enjoy the beach.