BY ALTERNA

Rehab Deep Hydration Masque combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract with color-locking, damage-locking Kalahari Melon Extract to intensely nourish even severely damaged hair back to health. Leaves hair incredibly silky and shielded from UVA/UVB dry-out and other oxidative damage. With rinse resistant Color Hold® UV+ Technology for the highest level of color protection. Paraben & sodium chloride free formula Intensely nourishes severely damaged hair back to health Strengthening formula fortifies weakened strand Prevents color wash-out & fade-out Leaves hair healthy with vibrant color Highest level of color protection Contains rinse resistant UV filters that protect against oxidative color damage Extends the life of your color Good for you Beauty : All products contain certified organi. see more...

Corrine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good and hydrates your hair just as it is supposed to. I also love that it is a more natural product and does not have any harsh chemicals or Parabens. It is effective in hydrating your hair, but I gave it a 4 instead of 5 because I feel like it does as good of a job as other products out there, but not significantly better. I would buy again though simply because I trust the company and the UV protection is nice too.
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
This is my absolute favorite conditioning treatment. I have color-treated curly hair that needs extra attention. I use this bi-weekly to weekly depending on what I've put my hair through. It keeps my color vibrant and my curls soft. It smells great, too. #MVP
Denise N.
Santa Ana, CA
I have colored hair and I use this weekly to revitalize my hair! it smells citrusy , has a nice thick texture, and works well to condition and detangle my hair. I also love that this product is vegan AND protects my hair from UV rays. Pricey but worth it.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair products worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you go all the way up to the roots without making your hair look greasy?