Alterna Bamboo Color Care UV+ Fade-Proof Fluide 2.5 oz uploaded by Corrine B.

BY ALTERNA

Fade-Proof Fluide combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract & color-locking, damage-locking Kalahari Melon Extract in a formula that weightlessly shields hair with a UVA/UVB barrier to fade-proofs color while enhancing vibrancy & multi-dimensional shine. With rinse resistant Color Hold® UV+ Technology for the highest level of color protection. Weightless formula Enhances vibrancy & multi-dimensional shine Can be used alone or combined with any styling aid UVA/UVB shielding barrier Prevents color wash-out & fade-out Highest level of color protection Contains rinse resistant UV filters that protect against oxidative color damage Extends the life of your color Good for you Beauty : All products contain certified organic ingredients grown responsibly & ethically traded; Free. see more...

Corrine B.
Corrine B.
This is one of the best hair protectors/ finishing glosses I have ever used . I have really fine hair so most glosses , hair shines , color protectors or heat protectants weigh my hair down and make it look oily. This product has an oily feel in your hand, but does NOT weigh down my hair or make it look oily .

Pros:
- Protects hair from fading
- UV protection from the sun
- Even protects your scalp from the sun (no more greasy sunscreen *note you still should use sunscreen after prolonged exposure or getting wet if your in the sun all day)
- Makes hair look shiny without weighing it down
- Protects while blow drying

Cons:
- The bottle is pretty small so you have to use it conservatively
- Don't use too much product on fine hair or it will get oily
Haley W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. I am a natural redhead and in the summer my hair can lighten if I am in the sun too long. As well as my scalp can get burnt because I am so white. This product not only stops me from getting burnt it helps my hair to stay dark and not lighten. The small downside to this is I feel it makes my hair a bit oily looking after a few hours so just be careful who how much you use if you have thin hair.