Alterna BAMBOO Beach Summer Sun Recovery Spray 4.20 oz uploaded by Vanna L.

BY ALTERNA

Leave-in conditioner that revitalizes sun-parched hair. Benefits: Instantly revitalize sun-parched hair Nourish and moisturize Enhance shine Protect against color fade with Color Hold® TechnologyLimited quantities. Available while supplies last. see more...

Princess S.
I love a good leave in conditioner especially on my color treated hair during beach trips. This product does not leave a film on your hair but does improve shine, softness and leaves hair smelling divine. I hope they keep it as a regular product!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this recovery spray, it's one of my favorite Alterna hair care products! It smells so lovely, just like piña colada! I thought it might be too heavy for my fine hair at first, but it's totally workable and gives my hair the perfect amount of moisture and shine! I keep catching whiffs of pineapple and coconut all day, and my hair looks so shiny, bouncy and healthy. Definite repurchase!
Meisha M.
I love the way this smells! The packaging is eye catching, and the product isn't too shabby either. I go to the beach often here in Hawaii, so I have to take extra care with protecting my hair from surf and sun. This stuff isn't miraculous but it does its job.
Kacey V.
Montrose, CO
This smells amazing and tropical! The consistency is a little bit milky, not too watery. It's moisturizing and makes my hair feel soft, but I don't think it detangles very well. I used this mainly as a leave in conditioner, but would probably be helpful after a day at the pool or ocean.
Emily K.
Waukesha, WI
The one big positive of this spray is that it is lightweight! It does not weigh down my fine hair, even when used through my whole head, even near the roots. That being said, it is not excellent at detangling, and is only mildly moisturizing. The nozzle also gets clogged often, which is disappointing for a more expensive product.
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Love the way this stuff smells and it makes my hair soft and shiny. I use it after I've spent a long day either in the sun or at the beach.