ALTERNA Bamboo Beach Summer Ocean Waves Tousled Texture Spray 4.2 oz uploaded by Vanna L.

BY ALTERNA #66 in Texturizing Spray

A lightweight texturizing spray for sexy, just-back-from-the-beach hair. Ocean Waves Tousled Texture Spray instantly adds wavy texture, volume, and weightless moisture to create sultry beach waves without the drying effect of normal salt sprays. It is infused with complete color and UVA/UVB protection to help combat the damaging effects of the sun, pool, and saltwater and is infused with a decadent mango coconut scent. This collection was designed specifically to address women's unique summer hair needs. Too much sun, beach, or pool time can lead to distressed, dehydrated hair prone to breakage. This collection is infused with moisturizing Tahitian coconut and strengthening bamboo extract for healthy-looking, resilient hair no matter the season. see more...

Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I really love this stuff! I bought this on a whim at Sephora because of the cool ombré packaging and yummy coconut beach smell. It works great for that beachy wave effect and the best part is it doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky or weighed down. It just gives you lightweight scrunched waves and makes your hair smell fantastic! It looks pretty cool displayed in your bathroom too, I'm not going to lie I feel fancy when I look at it. Please never stop making this stuff Alterna!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love Alterna hair care products. They work wonderfully for any hair type (I have thin, fine hair, and they work for my fiance's thick, curly hair as well). This texture spray is one of the best I've ever used; it doesn't make my hair crunchy or dry, and it has nourishing and moisturizing fermented ingredients, as well as coconut oil for moisture. It also protects your hair against UV rays, which is amazing because hair is something we often forget about protecting in lieu of our skin. The spray itself smells so lovely, just like piña colada! I thought the beauty balm might be too heavy for my fine hair at first, but it's totally workable and gives my hair the perfect amount of texture and hold! I keep catching whiffs of pineapple and coconut all day; it smells just like the beach. Definitely a product I'm going to be repurchasing in the future!
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
This is the only sea salt texturizing spray I will use. I have stick straight hair and it even works on me. It doesn't leave residue like the bumble and bumble products do. Smells good too!!!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a great product. It's a texture spray that contains coconut oil and many ferment products. It protects your hair from UV damage. It smells like coconut and the beach. It is similar to other beach sprays. It does not seem to be as crunchy as some products. The bottle is a pretty blue and it has a faux bamboo cap. I paid 22.00 at Sephora.
Kara B.
Keswick, Ontario
Our hair needs protection from the sun, too and this spray not only gives you beachy waves, it also contains ingredients that block UV rays that can seriously dry out our hair and scalp. Price may be a little up there, close to salon prices, but it is so worth it.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I heard this product does not make your hair crunchy. Is this true? How would one describe the scent?
Ester B.
Does it makes your hair feel dry?
Erika D.
Marion, IA
I have tried other texturizing sprays that just don't work. I have straight, medium thickness hair. Is it worth the extra money to try this, and how do you recommend using it?