BY ALTERNA

Alterna Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Set 8.5 Oz Each see more...

Victoria L.
Sacramento, CA
This shampoo and conditioner is perfect for my coloured treated hair. My hair is heavy and full but after the first wash my hair is super fluffy and soft. The ingredients are gentle so it works wonder for sensitive scalp and it smells great as well. I can go on 3 to 4 days with out washing my hair.
Erica L.
Pingree Grove, IL
This shampoo and conditioner definitely helps increase my hair's volume. It's a little dry, though, so now that it's cold and dry winter time, I have issues with static. It works really well, but not with the money I spent in the salon.
Sarah J.
If you have finer hair texture and also color treated hair then this is the shampoo line for you. The best results will come from below drying the hair but you will still find mild results from letting the hair air dry as well.
Kera Y.
I wanted to love this sham so much because it smelled amazing. I felt like I needed to use way more conditioner than I normally do with other brands to get the softness in my hair. It does provide a ton of volume, as it is a volumizing shampoo, but I was hoping it would be everything I wanted in one step.
Malinda W.
Jasper
Although the smell is glorious and keeps me coming back for more, the shampoo and conditioner don’t do anything any shampoo and conditioner do without the cost. To be honest the conditioner is really under par.
Andrea S.
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and bouncy without being drying. It doesn't have a lot of lather but cleans well. I like the conditioner more than the shampoo and will use it with shampoos other than the voluminous shampoo.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I really didn't see much of a difference volume-wise when using this duo from Alterna. It has a very nice smell and it made my hair clean, but the volume factor was lacking. I do really like their caviar line a bit better as this shampoo is not cheap.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
I have been really loving this duo lately! My hair has so much more volume and feels light, bouncy and clean. The smell doesn't bother me, sort of smells like a men's cologne or a men's candle---something manly. The Shampoo doesn't lather a lot which I really like and the conditioner goes a long way with just a little bit.
Melanie N.
Schaumburg, IL
The smell is intoxicating, definitely unisex. I do notice a difference in volume, but only when I use virtually the whole line of products
Alyssa Kayla J.
This shampoo is my favorite sulfate free formula. It keeps my curls hydrated, but my roots have great loft once i bow it straight.