BY ALTERNA

Combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract and stimulating, phyto-nutrient rich Organic Maca root in a paraben & sodium chloride free conditioner that energizes hair with weightless moisture and volume boosting vital nutrients for a fresh, full-bodied look.  With Color Hold® technology for color retention, because great hair should be sustainable. Paraben & sodium chloride free volumizing conditioner Infuses hair with weightless moisture and vital nutrients to amplify volume & healthy shine Makes hair look fuller and feel stronger Protein-binding amino-acids penetrate the hair shaft to naturally rebuild and thicken Provides fullness, thickness & lift to even the finest hair types Protects color Organic Bamboo Extract : Immediately boosts hair s intrinsic strength, flexibility & sustainability for stronger, healthier, better-performing hair see more...

Katy S.
BROOMFIELD, CO
I received this as a .25 oz sample (along with the shampoo which i also reviewed and gave two stars). I have fine hair that ends just below my shoulders. I squeezed out every last little bit of product and it only covered about a third of my head. Even with vigorous massaging. So strictly from a financial standpoint, I would never be tempted to give the full size a try at nearly $1 a use. That's downright ridiculous on top of the fact that it took about an extra 10 minutes to dry than usual so I was expecting to have extremely soft, lush locks. End result was no different than your average drug store conditioner. Love their Caviar line which makes this line extra disappointing.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this to use with another Alterna shampoo and ended up returning it because I hated it so much. It doesn't hydrate well at all, it made my hair super tangly rather than smooth and tangle-free as tradtional conditioners do, and left a weird waxy build up even after one use. The other thing is that it smells like a men's body wash and the smell is so overpowering that it gave me headaches. Additionally, didn't help with volume.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
I wasn't that impressed with this product after using it. The conditioner wasn't that thick and I have long, thick hair. So when I used this, a little DID NOT go a long way. I found having to use more conditioner than normal for my hair with this product.
Daydi V.
bronx
I love this product and more when I'm going to do my hair in a natural way. This product gives a lot of volume to the hair and smells very good.