ALTERNA Bamboo uploaded by Hayley D.

BY ALTERNA

A weightless micromist version of Kendi Dry Oil Mist. Alterna’s widely popular smoothing Kendi Dry Oil Mist is now available as a micromist to control frizz and impart shine on even the finest hair. Providing an ultralightweight, satin finish for frizzy hair, it helps tame flyaways and strengthen hair with eco-certified Bamboo and other vital nutrients. Conveniently, it absorbs instantly for immediate results and protects color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This is by far my favorite hair product! I use it on dry hair and it smells amazing. It's makes my hair so soft and shiny. All Alterna haircare products are amazing and I highly, HIGHLY recommend them!
Brittnee R.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCT! Say you are having a dull day and you need some sheen but you don't want to risk using oil an getting that too sheen look .... Or, maybe you don't want to have to wash your hair that night. This dry mist spray gives you that perfect application of kendi oil. Yes, it is expensive and it probably runs out way faster than the small containers of kendi oil but it is so super worth it. I had trouble finding it for a bit in raleigh.. and when I did it was a total eureka moment at a local blow out bar. buy this now- its fabulous!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in LOVE with the Alterna Bamboo Coconut dry shampoo. First off, I absolutely love the smell, it gives my hair body, absorbs oil and lets me rock my semi-dirty hair one more day!! I have struggled to find an awesome dry shampoo for a while. Give this a shake and a spray, and you're on your way!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mist because it adds no weight to your hair while making it shiny and help taming frizz.