Alterna ALTERNA Cleanse Extend Translucent Dry Shampoo in Sheer Blossom or Mango Coconut Scent Mango Coconut

BY ALTERNA

An all-in-one dry shampoo infused with sheer blossom or mango coconut to leave your hair fresh and volumized. Formulated with strengthening eco-certified bamboo extract, this virtually translucent dry shampoo is designed to absorb oil, product build-up, and impurities to extend the life of your blowout without leaving any powdery residue. Available in a sweet sheer blossom or tropical mango coconut scent, it will leave your hair voluminous, beautiful, and delicately scented. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Susan V.
MIDDLESEX, NJ
It has a pleasant scent, not an overpowering smell of coconut. It helped keep my hair feeling less oily while giving it some volume. My hair is black/dark brown and straight and long. The product last the whole day without it feeling like it weighs down my hair by the end of the day. I would purchase again depending on price.
Stephanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the first dry shampoo that I have ended up buying more of when I run out. It not only smells divine, but lives up to its claim of being translucent as well. Its a bit pricier than the ones you'd find at the drugstore, but definitely worth it!
Jessie G.
I bought this as a friendlier alternative dry shampoo. The product made my hair very sticky and coarse. It felt like hairspray not a dry shampoo. One good aspect was that it did remove the oily shininess off my hair. I wouldn't recommend this dry shampoo for its price.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
My mom got this and I love how long lasting it was the best thing for dates and going out anywheres I'd love to have a can for my self to see how it would work for me and seems like a mommy must have for sure
Maria O.
Mango and Coconut- basically your dream tropical vacation or cocktail in a spray. I can go up to day 3 hair with this and still sweeten up the room. My scalp doesn't itch as it normally does with other dry shampoos. Leaves my hair clean and soft. Although it's not as cheap as other brands, it's still a favorite splurge.