Alterna ALTERNA Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo 17 oz

by Alterna

A gentle and moisturizing shampoo that adds volume to the hair. This shampoo combines strengthening pure organic bamboo extract and stimulating, phyto-nutrient rich organic maca root in a sulfate- and sodium-chloride-free formula that cleanses and energizes hair. The weightless formula with Color Hold(R) technology retains color, moisturizes, and works for any hair type. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan All products contain eco-certified ingredients grown responsibly and ethically traded. The production and sale of this product aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly. This product contains no sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, gluten, TEA, or phthalates.

Are the results true? Does this really give your hair more volume?
Funciona realmente?
Start your review of Alterna ALTERNA Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo 17 oz!
Griswold
Yes I’m sure I can get my mom house at all night I wanna just got home and I wanna was a good day I love ya too girl I wanna was the day we were going home and I love ya ya know what ya got ya too girl I love you too honey love
This product is really good and it also give your hair shine and volume and makes it look bouncy and I absolutely love this product because it’s best on dry scalp and I’m very satisfied with this product
Coquitlam , BC
Smells awesome but can be a little be strong and linger. I use this also as a clarifying shampoo and it leaves my hair super clean and soft. Doesn’t give a massive amount of volume, but doesn’t dry your hair out like other volumizing shampoos do.
McMinnville, OR
Smells amazing , feels amazing , looks amazing . I get compliments on my hair every time I use it . My only complaint is that I often feel like I'm being followed bc people stop me to ask what fragrance I'm wearing . It's always the shampoo !
Repentigny
this is so soooo amazing😍 i have thin hair and this shampoo made such a difference in the volume 😍 it's so great , i started seeing results within 2weeks of using it , for the volume part it does it's job great it's just a little drying ✌🏼
This shampoo is really expensive but it’s so worth the cost. It cleans and lathers really well, is safe for colored hair, and smells great. I also like that it’s made with bamboo extract. I would highly recommend it.
Although this conditioner is really expensive I love it so much. It smells so good, lathers great, cleans well, is safe for colored hair, and is overall just really good quality. I am very satisfied with with it.
Alfred, ME
After hearing major amazing reviews I was stoked to use this! I received a sample one day and instantly loved it! My hair after one use was more fuller and bouncy of volume then my normal flat dull hair
I have very fine hair that looses its volume 10 minutes after blow dry. My friend recommended this line after hearing my complains for awhile, and I'm hooked. My hair looks voluminous way longer after washing and styling and it's also shiny! Smells good too. It's an expensive option for a shampoo but it's worth it!
Plano, TX
Alterna ALTERNA Bamboo Abundant Volume Shampoo 17 oz uploaded by sravanthi C.
Gives great volume without damaging hair, best when we need to style hair, I got lot of compliments , friends started asking me what im doing with my hair, it looks great