BY ALTERNA

This conditioner replenishes and hydrates all hair types for optimal results. Alterna conditioners seal in essential ingredients and reinforce their results.  The Science of TEN™ will nurture your hair s daily needs and is a perfect solution for every hair s challenge.  Formulated with ten key elements to minimize the signs of time and improve the very quality of your hair.  Immediately and after just one use, the results are stunning. Inspired by Enzymetherapy - The Science of Skincare for Hair™, TEN sets new standards in the field of advanced formulation and product performance. Infused with African Cacao Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Caviar Age-Control Complex®, Color Hold®, White Truffle Oil, Champagne Grape Seed Oil, Bulgarian Evening Primrose, Arabian Frankincense, Moroccan Quillaia Bark, and Amica Flower, Alterna fulfills its commitment to create pr see more...

Brittany B.
St Petersburg, FL
I've been devoted to Alterna for almost two years now and this conditioner took it to the next level for me. It has reversed years and years of bleached and over processed blonde hair and basically made it look like I have virgin hair again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a hair rescue
Needhi P.
Saint Louis, MO
Only some of the conditioner can work good on my hairs..its one of them..my cousin at first gift me this and when I saw that I works perfectly on my rough hairs..that's when started using it regularly when I wash hairs..
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Not a bad conditioner, but also not the best. I wouldn't pay for it again but it was nice while using it. You can buy something way cheaper and get the same results. Save your money if at least ask for a sample.
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
This product is good but it's worth every dollar. Really makes my frizzy hair look like and smooth. It also smells amazing m, it is a little pricey but if you want nice hair you need to pay for good shampoo.
Dakota M.
Tazewell, TN
I definitely think this is worth the money! It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy. It smells awesome as well!
Lindsey M.
Very hydrating! Made my hair soft, shiner, and more tame. No sulfates make it safe for color treated hair
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
This conditioner is good, makes your hair really shiny and soft to the touch.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes my hair very softttt andd thiss iss so hydratinggg for thheee hairr..
Jessica C.
San Bernardino, CA
Leaves my over processed fine blonde hair feeling soft and silky. Has a steep price tag, but I will pay for good prodcuts. It revives my hair. I love it. It doesn't weigh my hair down!

Larissa A.
Viana, ES
Usei uma vez e achei maravilhoso. Cheiro perfeito e deixa uma maciez sem igual. Amei demais.