Alter Eco Grains Quinoa uploaded by Nisha H.
  • Alter Eco Grains Quinoa Red
  • Alter Eco Grains Quinoa Rainbow

BY ALTER ECO

Organically Grown Fairly Traded Hand-Cultivated. Organic Royal Red Quinoa. Supergrain of the Andes. Nutty, Flavorful. A Good Source of Protein. Contains All 8 Essential Amino Acids. For our partners at Anapqui Co-op, fair trade practices and organic farming mean: 180 Villages building a better future. 50,000 Native trees being replanted. 98,000 Llamas to support healthy soils. see more...

Alter Eco Grains Quinoa

Start your review of Alter Eco Grains Quinoa!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I like to cook mine in low sodium chicken broth." in 1 review
  • "My family loves this quinoa!" in 1 review
Courtney R.
SHREWSBURY
I have tried other brands that I prefer over this brand. It is a little prciey, I think. It tastes prety good, but I wasn't wow'd by it. I do like that it has a variety of quinoa colors and not just one type.
Deziree H.
Oklahoma City, OK
LOL JK
Lalida T.
Union City, CA
Quinoa is easy to make and can take on a lot of flavors. It's a good alternative for rice, but is still semi-high in carbs.
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
If you really are addicted to quinoa, because yeah it's delicious and nutritious, consider only buying it from fair-trade companies. Because rich countries demand bigger quantities of quinoa every year, local populations are rationed and have to turn to other foods, even though it's their indigenous agriculture and food traditions! We have the choice to eat something else, let's take it to let them keep their traditional diet.
Rusa b.
Casa blanca
I love quinoa, as well as my kids and man!. I use a lot less rice now in my house for dinner sides for fish and salad‘s because of quinoa. The high whole grain content and the fiber and the fact that it is so versatile is a definite go to for me as far as a grain side. The price is not too bad around five dollars a box. I get about two different meals out of each box 2 different times. I love making quinoa and throwing it on my salad when it’s slightly warm, makes a salad more filling and satisfying that I include these grains in them. I’ve had quinoa in soup, casseroles, sides and so many different dishes it’s all good.Like This?
Andrea G.
I spend the extra money on quinoa like this so I can be sure that there aren't any weird sand or tiny rock particles in my quinoa. It is so worth it to eat something so filling and so good for you.
Amanda B.
A tasty grain alternative! As long as you rinse it well, it cooks up fast, fluffy, and sweet!
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love this and eating Grains Quinoa it taste so good and crunch I like making salad
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
My husband gave this to me as one of my Valentine's Day gifts. It tastes and smells much darker than 60%, it has a slightly intense sweet flavor probably because of the organic can sugar, and the toasted quinoa is very crispy. This is not for a milk chocolate lover at all.
Nicole A.
Warren, RI
I love quinoa! Nothing like a good grilled steak, a side of quinoa and roasted veggies! My favorite!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the best thing you've made with QUINOA?
Tabatha S.
Johnstown, OH
So maybe this is silly, but how far does quinoa go? Does it swell up much larger than rice? It seems very costly when I see the tiny bags, but everyone seems to love it...
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite quinoa recipe? Mine would have to be my Spanish rice.