Alter Eco Grains Quinoa uploaded by Nisha H.
  • Alter Eco Grains Quinoa Red
  • Alter Eco Grains Quinoa Rainbow

BY ALTER ECO

Organically Grown Fairly Traded Hand-Cultivated. Organic Royal Red Quinoa. Supergrain of the Andes. Nutty, Flavorful. A Good Source of Protein. Contains All 8 Essential Amino Acids. For our partners at Anapqui Co-op, fair trade practices and organic farming mean: 180 Villages building a better future. 50,000 Native trees being replanted. 98,000 Llamas to support healthy soils. see more...

Alter Eco Grains Quinoa

Start your review of Alter Eco Grains Quinoa!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I like to cook mine in low sodium chicken broth." in 1 review
  • "My family loves this quinoa!" in 1 review
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
A high-quality alternative grain that is high in fiber and protein. I like this brand because the grains are uniform and cook evenly, and the taste is more delicate than other brands I've tried. Subtle nutty flavor - try it as a substitute for rice in pilaf and stir fry dishes!
Jetarika M.
Cedar hill, TX
Quinoa ☀ is an amazing alternative to eating rice. I made a quinoa a grilled chicken bowl and it was amazing.
Stefani T.
Albertville, Al
I love the texture. With most quinoa you sometimes have an odd texture that is difficult to get small children to eat without qualms. My kids love this brand and it is the only one that I will use. Unfortunately it is not available in-store near me so I have to order online.
Suzy A.
Tarzana , CA
Super healthy, easy and fast to prepare, most importantly yummy and healthy. It is a great source of protein. You can toss it in salad or pair it up with some meat and veggies!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Just started eating Quinoa this past year. Love this brand & love the quinoa. I've found so many ways to add this to my recipes at home. From breakfast ideas to delicious gourmet dinners. Always perfect every time and a healthy alternative to rice.
Dana M.
Tastes great, super healthy love it by itself or I mix it with cooked vegetables. Also like to make it put olive oil in it, feta cheese, pine nuts, olives and tomatoes, very good
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I LOVE quinoa! I like to cook mine in low sodium chicken broth. It cooks fairly quickly (a lot faster than rice) and makes a great alternative to rice. I always substitute quinoa for brown rice now, IE. quinoa instead of rice in Spanish rice.
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
SO GOOD. PERFECT. DELICIOUS. My family loves this quinoa! It cooks perfectly every time and it tastes absolutely scrumptious. Enough said!!
Crystal P.
Short Beach, NS
I'm a big fan of Alter Eco Rainbow Quinoa. It is very colourful and I love the quality and taste. The kids enjoy it as well.
Cora P.
Binghamton , NY
Love! it go with so much stuff! and its easy to cook. You can mix it with veggies, and many other things
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the best thing you've made with QUINOA?
Tabatha S.
Johnstown, OH
So maybe this is silly, but how far does quinoa go? Does it swell up much larger than rice? It seems very costly when I see the tiny bags, but everyone seems to love it...
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite quinoa recipe? Mine would have to be my Spanish rice.