Alter Eco Grains Quinoa uploaded by Nisha H.

BY ALTER ECO #20 in Alternative Grains

Organically Grown Fairly Traded Hand-Cultivated. Organic Royal Red Quinoa. Supergrain of the Andes. Nutty, Flavorful. A Good Source of Protein. Contains All 8 Essential Amino Acids. For our partners at Anapqui Co-op, fair trade practices and organic farming mean: 180 Villages building a better future. 50,000 Native trees being replanted. 98,000 Llamas to support healthy soils. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My family loves this quinoa!" in 1 review
  • "I like to cook mine in low sodium chicken broth." in 1 review
Kara S.
Columbus, OH
Since I am a vegetarian one of my go to foods is quinoa. It contains all essential amino acids and provides me with the protein that I need!
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
SO GOOD. PERFECT. DELICIOUS. My family loves this quinoa! It cooks perfectly every time and it tastes absolutely scrumptious. Enough said!!
Lalida T.
Union City, CA
Quinoa is easy to make and can take on a lot of flavors. It's a good alternative for rice, but is still semi-high in carbs.
Jetarika M.
Cedar hill, TX
Quinoa ☀ is an amazing alternative to eating rice. I made a quinoa a grilled chicken bowl and it was amazing.
Cora P.
Binghamton, NY
Love! it go with so much stuff! and its easy to cook. You can mix it with veggies, and many other things
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
I love quinoa! Nothing like a good grilled steak, a side of quinoa and roasted veggies! My favorite!
Amanda B.
A tasty grain alternative! As long as you rinse it well, it cooks up fast, fluffy, and sweet!
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love this and eating Grains Quinoa it taste so good and crunch I like making salad
Anni S.
El Dorado, AR
This is our go-to brand when it comes to Quinoa! Great quality, good value.
Deziree H.
Oklahoma City, OK
LOL JK
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the best thing you've made with QUINOA?
Tabatha S.
Johnstown, OH
So maybe this is silly, but how far does quinoa go? Does it swell up much larger than rice? It seems very costly when I see the tiny bags, but everyone seems to love it...
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite quinoa recipe? Mine would have to be my Spanish rice.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
What is the best thing you've made with this?
Annie K.
Tallahassee, FL
What is a good starter recipe to make with this?