BY ALTER ECO

Alter Eco® Dark Coconut Toffee Organic Chocolate.

Organically grown.

Fairly traded.

47% cocoa.

Butter and sea salt.

Crunchy and toasted.

USDA organic.

Fair Trade Certified™. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This product is super good! It has a lot of my favorites incorporated into it. The dark chocolate was very rich, but amazing ! I enjoyed the coconut pieces inside and as well as the delicious toffee pieces. I would buy again.
Brooke S.
Hutto, TX
This is one of my all time favorite chocolate bars! It has ingredients I feel good about but it’s totally a treat. I have loved all of their chocolate I’ve tried.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
Alter Eco chocolates are delicious and healthy. I love this particular combination of coconut and toffee with dark chocolate, it tastes amazing. These are pricier than traditional candy bars like snickers of dove, but this is expected since they are all natural and organic. I would definitely recommend this.
Megan L.
Philadelphia , PA
This chocolate is amazing!!!! I love toffee and this toffee is one of the best ever. I don’t even care about the price because the ingredients are great and it tastes delicious
Jamie Z.
Batavia, OH
Currently have this product in my pantry. I'm really impressed with the whole Alter Eco line and this product is no exception. Very sweet and has crispy toffee in the middle.
Amy T.
This is the best chocolate bar I've ever had. You can't taste the coconut and the crunchy bits are awesome! It's the perfect blend of sweet and salty and "This Bar is Restoring the Rainforest" to boot!
Makenzie M.
Bell Gardens
My favorites in one?! I love dark chocolate, toffee, and coconut. So when I saw these all together I was super excited.
Soukaina M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ce chocolat est incroyable !!!! J'adore le caramel et ce caramel est l'un des meilleurs. Je ne me soucie même pas du prix parce que les ingrédients sont bons et délicieux
Ariana R.
I really hate dark chocolate so the fact that this product was good to me is surprising and says a lot about how well the flavouring of this product works. I normally avoid eating dark chocolate completely but I really like toffee so I'm glad that I took the risk and tried this. I didn't taste any coconut - though I wasn't really paying attention - but it must've made a difference as the bitterness of the cocoa wasn't overwhelming. I still could only eat maybe three squares before stopping, but let's face it: that's probably for the best. The toffee was less chewy and more crunchy (like nuts), which wasn't ideal, but the overall texture was alright and, as I mentioned, the entire flavouring was great. The chocolate is rather expensive, though, and I usually only get it when it's on deep discount at the local bulk store (because no one likes paying that much for chocolate) so keep that in mind when looking for it at other locations.
Ramy F.
pela nt comprei um kit com varios chocs para provar e sinceramente eu amei, gostaria de compartilhar com mais pessoas essa marca