ElectronicsAudioHeadphones & HeadsetsAltec Lansing
Altec Lansing(R) Wireless Stereo Headphones, Black

Altec Lansing(R) Wireless Stereo Headphones, Black

by Altec Lansing

Stereo sound with Bluetooth(R) Compatible with virtually all Bluetooth devices. Includes in-line microphone so you can take phone calls on the go. Rechargeable battery lets you listen for hours on end. Altec Lansing(R) Wireless Stereo Headphones, Black is one of many Earbuds & In-Ear Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by Altec.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Altec Lansing(R) Wireless Stereo Headphones, Black!
Altec Lansing(R) Wireless Stereo Headphones, Black uploaded by member-77bf6d831
Very good earbuds, I noticed that wen I was doing jump rope and boxes the sound would temporarily buzz then cut back to the song. They're only $30 so for that price I consider them amazing for budget friendly earbuds and they haven't amazing sound isolation.
Haley W.
Monmouth, IL
I have these in blue and they are my go-to earbuds! The multiple heads were great and once I found the best fit for my ear they work fantastically at noise cancelling. I havent tested the waterproofing intensively, but they hold up through rain. The battery life is good too! The LED light is a little too bright for me when I'm trying to sleep, but some tape solved that no problem.

Looking for your answer?