Altec Lansing XL Jacket Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black (IMW645) uploaded by Joseph R.

BY ALTEC LANSING

Small and lightweight, this bluetooth speaker provides rich, high quality sound. It connects wirelessly to apple, android and blackberry devices, along with tablets and laptops. A built-in aux jack makes this speaker compatible with any device with a headphone jack. With apt-x wireless audio codec, you can hear cd quality audio without the need for a wired connection. Customize the look with multiple jacket colors, and enjoy up to ten hours of music without having to recharge. see more...

Kate R.
Great quality. I have taken the speaker tubing down the river. It sounded beautiful the whole way. The moisture and sand did not seem to bother it. It is very easy to connect with my iphone. I do however do not like when I put my phone in my back pocket the music will stop. Other than that they are perfect. Would be a great gift for anyone who goes outdoors and enjoys music.
Araceli C.
Joliet, IL
I have never heard of this brand before but I was willing to give it a try, it is however a bit pricey it is sold for $100.00. It is very easy to use and when I had trouble there is instructions included. I would buy again but the one I got has a life jacket on its water proof and shock proof I do take good care of it !
jasmin t.
We got this product about a month ago! My goodness foes it do a lot you can even answer your incoming calls with this little device, it plays the music just as loud as a big speaker. It's also everything proof perfect for my fiancés' line of work! Thank u for a light weight, loud,strong speaker
Joseph R.
Reading
Horrible tinny quality. Returned two. Doesn't charge my phone at all. I'm hoping it's just this batch of speakers because I love altec! Bought from Walmart* but overall really rugged
Jessica C.
Nampa, ID
This is my first ever speaker and I really enjoy it! I use it every morning and whenever I just want to fill my room with music. I was going to buy the beats pill but I liked this one a lot better. It's completely weather proof and it even floats in the water
Carol T.
Elsa, TX
Got this on Black Friday and it is so loud our neighbors can hear it! To top it off I love that it's water proof, my son likes to dance with it and he's spilled his milk on it and it's still in great condition.
Stacey M.
Collingswood, NJ
I got this on Christmas and it is my absolutely favorite! It take it with me every where I can and its so durable. I've only had to charge it one time
regina  W.
AVA, MO
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllll
griselda v.
Super loud, waterproof, everything proof. Love it when you go to parks or for your backyard and want to listen to some tones
Jasmine M.
Compton, CA
It's efficient and plays loudly. I'm not 100% sure on the clarity of the speaker but for the price it worked just fine.