BY ALTEC LANSING

Bluetooth speaker with voice confirmation and true wireless. Apt-x technology for cd quality audio. Ipx67-water proof, shock proof. Single 1.5" neodymium driver. On board microphone for clear, hands-free communications. Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery (6 hours battery life). Includes extra rubber jacket and carabineer. see more...

Julia R.
Prattville, AL
I really enjoy this speaker. It is waterproof which is great for toddlers and bath time and it also makes for an amazing poolside speaker. I love that it is wireless and we do not have to deal with a mess of cords in order to enjoy my music. The only downside to me was the price for the size of the product but overall I am pleased.
caroline y.
Brooklyn, NY
Waterproof which is great for my family where my son throws everything in the water. And definitely good that they wireless