BY SAKAR INTL

Altec Lansing - Mini Life Jacket Bluetooth Speaker - Blue see more...

Caitlin K.
I honestly love this speaker! It has a good sound to the music, it can get really loud, and it's tough. It's waterproof, it won't break if I throw it. It's a great speaker. The battery lasts a long time. It comes with case for it... I just love using this for little fires with the family or even a bigger crowd.
Jules H.
This speaker has proved to be an excellent purchase. It has excellent sound and stays charged for hours. It's super easy to pair with your other devices and we love that it is actually waterproof so it is safe to use outside or have it float around in the pool! This is an awesome speaker, especially for the price.
Lisa l.
Evans City, PA
Great speaker. Sounds great and LOUD!! Out beats all others I own ( Bose) because it is water proof, shock proof, sand proof, snow proof, and even floats!!!!! Has a great warranty. Everyone loves it. It's Bluetooth wireless and fully charges in 4 hours. Holds a charge and plays music for 16 hours straight. Another plus, it has a port to charge your phone while listening to music. Love it.
Destiny M.
My husband and i love it. Use it every single day. Its loud and clear. Nice look. Buttons are simple. It was bumming at the beach monday.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO