Altec Lansing Altec Mini Life Jacket 2 Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker - Red

by Altec Lansing

Amazon: $99.99

Hola,    mi nombre es pablo ortega  y soy el propietario.  Le escribo para ver si le gustaría trabajar conmigo en mi canal    .  Promociono todo a través de mis canales de youtube y de mis redes sociales.  La mayoría de mi audiencia es de diferentes países.  Ofreceré sus productos    .  Sé que a mis subcriptores les encantaria unbocing de sus productos y les encantaría escuchar sus artículos.  ¡Y  su  empresa    Mi información:    Mi dirección: tarancón cardenal 19  Mi ciudad: cadiz  Código postal: 11630  Mi país: España  Gracias por su atención.
Is this good fir outdoirs?? Getting wet??
Me gustaría probar este producto para con partirlo con mis amigos
Start your review of Altec Lansing Altec Mini Life Jacket 2 Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker - Red!
How would you rate this product?
Keeseville, NY
This speaker has a good run. It was awesome for beach parties, barbeques, and outdoor sporting events. The fact that it is waterproof and basically any kind of weather proof is very convenient. My biggest issue is that about a year after buying it, the charging port no longer worked making the speak more of a book end and less of a speaker. I was very disappointed to see it go
Texas
This product is really awesome, you get what you pay for. This speaker has the best quality ever, and I would recommend you get this speaker. It’s basically life proof if you ask me, ive had my speaker for almost a year now and it works perfectly fine to this day.
S Yarmouth, MA
Best speaker ever! Excellent sound quality and we got an amazing deal on it at best buy! Love that bbn I can charge my phone on it answer calls and it has such a crisp clean sound. I cant wait to take it out on the water to see if it really floats!
There is nothing bad I can say about this speaker. It is my go to, favorite thing I own. Battery life is awesome, it fills the whole room with sound. It’s waterproof, sand proof, it’s indestructible honestly. I’d recommend 10/10 to buy this speaker!
Mount Holly
Altec Lansing Mini has such a loud speaker for it to be so small. It is the perfect speaker to take to the pool not only because it’s volume control but also because it is waterproof.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is the best portable speaker ive ever used, it has a shockproof case around it that isnt to bulky. It is basically everything proof, waterproof kid proof which is a plus, we never leave the house without it especially for beach trips. It is also battery free you can use a regular android phone universal charger. Once it is charged it last for a few days and the sound quality is so clear! We love it!
Waco, TX
I have two of these speakers. I love them. They’re loud and the battery life is so long. Only issue I have is sometimes it’s a pain to get them to pair together.
Honolulu, HI
I actually have the XL version of this speaker but couldn’t find it on Influenster and it is seriously the COOLEST and most amazing speaker I have bought. I live in Hawaii and we take this surfing/paddle boarding/hiking/every adventure we go on. It is waterproof it floats and it is so easy to get the sand off of it. It’s seriously so cool and I love it ! I’ve had it for three years already and no issues and the sound is great and you can get it super loud !
Ocean, NJ
This little speaker is the best. Waterproof, kid proof, drunk people proof, and fun for parties or just good music in the backyard. I highly recommend. Well made and the sound is great.
Cleveland, GA
This speaker is awesome and LOUD! My husband is a big music lover and he takes this thing everywhere to blast his music. It has a crisp clear sound and good bass. It's a good one for sure!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...