BY ALTEC LANSING

Summer H.
I really enjoy this product! The sound quality is great and I love how it is waterproof! I am able to use it in the shower and at my lake house. The only thing I do not like is how loud it gets, because its loudest is pretty quiet. I would recommend it to others and do feel that it is a great product for mobile music listeners!
Deana C.
Lanse, MI
Works great everywhere! Whether it be the pool or floating down the river. It's definitely waterproof, we have had it completely submerged in water and pulled it back up out of the water and it still works perfectly!!
megan C.
Meredith nh
Love this blue tooth speaker! It's small and light and portable. I bring it to the shower or outside when we are grilling. It's nice and loud and easy to pair! Love it!
Shakanah D.
Cleveland, OH
I love this speaker it has good sound and is everything proof I also love the rugged look
Kelsey S.
Butler, PA
I'm looking for a Christmas present for my brother. He's really into music and loves partying outside with the rest of our family and friends. Is this bluetooth worth the money? And is it actually waterproof?