Altec Lansing Altec Mini H2O Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker Mint uploaded by Kate G.

BY ALTEC LANSING

Photo (1)
Buy on Target*
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
the color is bright and the texture on it is decent. it provides six hours of battery life (talks to you when you turn it on and turn it off so you don't waste battery life) it's a decent size that packs in some sound but it's something that is definitely more just for a few people for it isn't as loud as others but it's waterproof and great for a bike ride or in your kayak.
Kate G.
Kate G.
Olivet, MI
Oct. 2, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Altec Mini H2O Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker Mint
Love the Altec Lansing Mini speaker! Perfect beach accessory and waterproof!! Love that I can sync via Bluetooth to Pandora, iHeartRadio or music on my phone. Great sound quality for such a little gadget. Also came with a clip so even while hiking I can take my Altec Lansing Speaker anywhere!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Dec. 22, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Altec Mini H2O Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker Mint
Just bought this mini Bluetooth speaker for my mom for Christmas and she loves it! The price is perfect and so is the product! The sound is just right and it's a perfect size to take anywhere you want to go! I definitely recommend this product to people!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
March 1, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Altec Mini H2O Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker Mint
I got this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it! I use it all the time. It's loud and has great sound. It's easy to use, the battery last for a long time, and it has been shower proof so far! I'm so excited to use it this summer and see how well it does outside because so far, this little speaker has blown me away.