Altchek MD - Glycolic Renewal Pads - 36 Pads uploaded by Whenyousayitlikethat s.Altchek MD - Glycolic Renewal Pads - 36 Pads uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY ALTCHEK MD

Micro-exfoliate and smooth fine lines while improving skin tone and radiance with these Altchek MD glycolic renewal pads. PRODUCT FEATURES Dermatologist formulated skincare for proven results. Helps diminish fine lines and clarifies pores. Refines and brightens uneven skin tone, texture and radiance. Green tea and witch hazel extracts calm and soothe the skin. HOW TO USE Wash skin and pat dry. Wipe face in a circular motion with one saturated pad for 30-60 seconds. Do not rinse. Use 2-3 times per week. PRODUCT DETAILS Includes: 36 treatments Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Whenyousayitlikethat s.
I had been using a similar product from an at-home business, it was pricey but effective. So I was excited to find Altcheck in my local Kohls and decided to compare. Altcheck has it every mark! It worked from the first night, making my skin clearer and more luminous, plus the outstanding part was it is affordable. I am overjoyed to have an affordable product that is so effective.
Nicole D.
These worked practically immediately for me! I may be young but I had pretty deep laugh lines and I pressed down a little harder in that area and the lines were gone! No irritation and really smooths out the skin. I only use it once a week though to stretch out the product.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
This product is great for an overall face cleaning and exfoliating. If I have any breakouts or scarring, this usually clears them out right away.
Emmanuel G.
Humacao, PR
This is another one of the beauty care must have. Work fast! If you have sensitive skin I am not sure if you can use it. I have sensitive so I am careful with it. Improves skin specially if you have wrinkles and fine lines.

Este es uno de mis productos de belleza favoritos que no debe faltar en tu lista. Trabaja rápido. Si tienes piel sensible no estoy muy seguro de que debas utilizarlo. Tengo piel sensitiva por lo que tengo mucho cuidado al utilizarlo. Mejora la piel especialmente si tienes líneas finas y arrugas.