BY ALTCHEK MD

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Reveal clean, smooth skin using this Altchek MD daily exfoliating cleanser. PRODUCT FEATURES Dermatologist formulated skincare for proven results. Infused with micro-polish particles to gently but effectively exfoliate skin. Calendula extract balances skin and soothes irritation. Infused with Vitamin C HOW TO USE Use morning and evening as your first step to more radiant skin. Apply a small amount to damp face and massage for 30-60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with Brightening Serum and Daily Moisturizer or Night Treatment (not included) for maximum results. PRODUCT DETAILS 2.0-oz. travel size Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Review (1)
Jessica B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Although I'm terribly sad they discontinued the larger bottle of this the company is amazing and let me buy the trial size ones over phone and they respond to emails almost immediately. I first found this at TJ Maxx and bought it on a whim as my face started breaking out in my early thirties and nothing was helping. The entire month I used this product I had NO fresh breakouts. It brightens up my face and makes it a bit more tight and youthful. I can not rave enough about this product. All products by Altchek MD are amazing and for me to say that about a skincare product is totally rare.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I bought this at Burlington coat factory for only $2.99, figured i would try it out. If anyone else has tried this, please let me know what you think. I would prefer to know what others think first.